Looking for English Clan ANYWHERE

This is a discussion on Looking for English Clan ANYWHERE within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im lookin for an english clan with mainly americans/british/ or aussies... i dont care what server or lvl requirements or ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for English Clan ANYWHERE

im lookin for an english clan with mainly americans/british/ or aussies...

i dont care what server or lvl requirements or anything chances are ill babashop to gear up to u guys...im tired of sitting in servers/clans with ppl that are hard to understand (no im not bashing them) theres nothing wrong with ppl from other countries or im not trying to insult or anything like that....i like being able to understand my clan and with all the accents in the world some i just cant do anymore

i apologize if i seem to be offending anyone im just being completely honest on what im looking for

oh i also think they need vent/ts and mic its better to pk with

Anatolia/Europa has the most English speaking clans, Gladiatorz/Rampage in Anatolia on human side. About Europa i don't know, but i'm pretty sure both nations have an English clan but activity based Europa is more populated.
    If you'd choose for Anatolia, visit our clan-website: Sign In - Gladiatoz Gaming i'll be glad to answer more questions if you have them. We got our own TS server feel free to visit us sometime.

im lookin for a server i can slowly baba +9/+10s/+3s i cant do it all at once but every two weeks i can get one but i want good pk xD

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Well, if you are looking for a server that you can buy +10's and +3's then its Anatolia.
    Although you could do it in other servers like ressurection, athena etc.. but I'm not sure how is the English population there.

About Europa, you can't find +10's there.. I'm sure you can find +3's but its probably way more expensive than anatolia and also rare.

europa ftw

Anatolia-rampage