Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Looking for an English clan...Diez...either nation

This is a discussion on Looking for an English clan...Diez...either nation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ... memories...
Page: 2

Aba

lol ... memories

Banned

yea if ur human idk..but if you go orc ask outkasted there english ..a great clan and the leader is really nice as you already know....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Join LastHope :wub:

b0mb

Join LastHope :wub:[/b]
    yesss

stay on Blood, u can learn another language :lol:

TheGreat,Outkasted,Pestilence all good english talking clans[/b]
    TheGreat :wub: Pestilence => allied atm, we are using ally chat for pk and exp parties h34r:

Banned

stay on Blood, u can learn another language :lol:
    TheGreat :wub: Pestilence => allied atm, we are using ally chat for pk and exp parties h34r:[/b]
    i dont think he came human just to go back orc 3 days later :P

Cleatus

KiLLerSS is a good group. They are primarily spanish speakers but all speak very good english and will switch to english when an english speaker comes online. I respect them because they seem honorable and are like a family.. it's all just for fun. Clan members are primarily 70+ - a few (like my little buffer) are mid-low 60's (My buffer is 63 and is the only one in the clan under 66 (my mage) and then Like 3 or 4 68+ Rest are over 70). They exp alot.. and PK alot.. bosses, not as much as they should but would change if someone actively looked for them. Almost always people online.

They do use Teamspeak and are fairly organized. If you're interested, give them a shot, I think you will be pleased.

Killer2705
    X_Barbarian
    Gyrus

Mischief Makers is primarily English speaking. They are a mature clan (meaning old people - late 20's - 40+) and are starting to grow in the game. MM's are all about structure and purpose. They range in experience level. This is not Char level I mean to say there are a few who are strong and skilled in the game and a few who are .. not so much, but they are willing to learn. I think it is safe to say you will not encounter drama or scammers with MM's. For a guy who was looking to make friends and just play the game as a game (and not a way of life) MM's would be a safe bet.

They use Vent. I think you will find them to be laid back and easy to get along with for the most part. (there are alot of new ppl there I don't know)

Cairn
    Tamaramma
    Rjinky

Hope this helps

~Cleatus

Aba

wow thanks

the_man_slayer

he sed either nation :lol:

come orc plys

GetRichOrDieTrying

fuk that! i aint buying him KC for NT :/

Aba

:lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well the English clans on the orc side do tend to do alot of stuff together.

we got alot of old school players and most of my clannies are over the ae of 20 which makes a big difference. You know alot of my guys already so you wouldn't feel out of place when you join us.

Aba

bump...probably will make a decision soon, need more invitations :P

Aba

Bump

Banned Senior Member

go orc rice will play NT!

xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast