Lv45 Int Priest looking for an English clan for PvP/Events. (not stopping at 59)

This is a discussion on Lv45 Int Priest looking for an English clan for PvP/Events. (not stopping at 59) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is my first toon on KO, and since I'm completely unfunded and have few ways to make money as ...
Page: 1

Default Lv45 Int Priest looking for an English clan for PvP/Events. (not stopping at 59)

This is my first toon on KO, and since I'm completely unfunded and have few ways to make money as an Int Priest, I am pushing this first character beyond 59 and avoiding Ardream for the time being. I'll likely be going to 80-83 so I have money making options (at least 25mil a day), and then reassessing for PvP at that time. In the mean time I'll be focusing on leveling with quests and Border Defense/Forgotten Temple (if I can ever get into it).

I don't know how many skill points I can have at 83, but I'm looking at a build like 78 Buff (74 Minimum for 300/2000 Party Buffs), 60 Heal (gets group CH), and 12 Master. At present I'm only using quest equipment scrounging what little coin I can. Hopefully my options will open up past 60.

My server is Athena.

So yeah, any English-speaking clans like this around (primarily English)?

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyPatches View Post
    This is my first toon on KO, and since I'm completely unfunded and have few ways to make money as an Int Priest, I am pushing this first character beyond 59 and avoiding Ardream for the time being. I'll likely be going to 80-83 so I have money making options (at least 25mil a day), and then reassessing for PvP at that time. In the mean time I'll be focusing on leveling with quests and Border Defense/Forgotten Temple (if I can ever get into it).

I don't know how many skill points I can have at 83, but I'm looking at a build like 78 Buff (74 Minimum for 300/2000 Party Buffs), 60 Heal (gets group CH), and 12 Master. At present I'm only using quest equipment scrounging what little coin I can. Hopefully my options will open up past 60.

So yeah, any English-speaking clans like this around (primarily English)?
    you should include the server you are playing

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    you should include the server you are playing
    Fixed. Thanks.

Someone please close this thread. I will be making a new one with the server name in the title. And I am moving to Anatolia for more English players and a more stable economy.