Looking to EXP an account on C-west

This is a discussion on Looking to EXP an account on C-west within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, after pming a few people and being ignored I'm done looking. I'll let you fools come to me, I'm ...
Page: 1

PaPaSmurF

Thumbs down

Well, after pming a few people and being ignored I'm done looking. I'll let you fools come to me, I'm looking to exp an acount on C-west. I'm looking to exp a BP mostly, but I'll exp a rogue or warrior. I'm looking for level 60+ with master and decent items. I also want plat. prem every month. I dont want paid to level the char I just want to scroll and pk when ever I want. (I wont be pking till 7x) I don't care which nation the character is. I would prefer a gg clan though. I also want to use vent with the sharer. I have a working mic. I can have many people vouch for me. I've had the ability to steal over 1000usd worth of items, and ofc I didn't. I have leveled 2 characters to 80 in ares, and I'm not bad at pk. I made a few videos if you have any questions about my skill. Also I'd like to add I'm still active in Ares, and I pk. I'm not quite sure I'll be able to do 15% per day like some require, but I can exp alot per week.

Here is my msn, [email protected]
    Send me a message and we can talk.
    Thanks.

PaPaSmurF

h34r:

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

AQ ur mine!
    check msn

ArtOfFighters

added on msn, unsure if your taken already :P

magnified

msn added

PaPaSmurF

I'm taken, thanks for the effort any ways guys. If this falls through I'll message you guys. h34r: