Need Sharer for Level 70 Archer (Ronark)

This is a discussion on Need Sharer for Level 70 Archer (Ronark) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im gonna be starting school and work soon and wont have time to play as much. Looking for someone who ...
Page: 1

Babiesforlunch

Im gonna be starting school and work soon and wont have time to play as much. Looking for someone who dosent have there own account or dosent want to start leveling all over again. Your welcome to play my char as long as you xp as well. Im fully geared and pk rapes hard on an archer. I will be leveling again after christmas when I get back from vacations, and Will also be buying gold again as it is done at the moment. If anyones interested, (my items are all sealed, only will have 15-30M on my account at any given time for pots for pk and xp. I'll buy all the scrolls for pk usage.

If anyones interested leave me a pm here or ingame. If you want to know what my items are just ask me in pm.

Any item's you get while your on my account are yours, as long as you arent doing something with the clan because then it is a clan drop. I am in a full english speaking clan allied with 2 others to make the strongest english ally clan in Ronark.

My SN is [email protected]

killer2675

dude is gg i helped him get 70

lol nooob bump wrong section

Babiesforlunch

up

Babiesforlunch

up

Pmed