Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warrior Alliance Recruiting

This is a discussion on Warrior Alliance Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are you active in the game? Are you human? Need a good clan? Come see us at www.warriornation.net . One ...
Page: 1

cootiebugg

Thumbs down

Are you active in the game?

Are you human?

Need a good clan?

Come see us at www.warriornation.net. One of the largest gaming communities ever. Over 4000 members strong and growing.

Warrior Alliance is now recruiting for active Knight Online Human players in Olympia. Warrior Alliance is an alliance of the main clan Warrior Nation. Several 60+ people and several 59 (DLW) players. We are active in wars and we are looking for some good people to join our clan.

Some rules:

- No cheating
    - No bug or expliot usage
    - Speak english
    - active in game
    - active in forums
    - A team player

We would prefer 45+ people, however if you are new to the game, and are very active in leveling, please come talk to us. If you are level 20, but leveling fast you are welcome too!

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, or for more information please come to www.warriornation.net and register. Please put that WNxCootie recruited you.

In game:
    PM CootieBugg or CootieMan Usually on 01.

Game On!

cootiebugg

Part of Warrior Nation!

No one wants in?

cootiebugg

Bump.

Still open... Warrior Alliance, a part of Warrior Nation is still recruiting!

XxRoug3xX

ill join xD 60 warrior always on o1 hit me up

cootiebugg

You are welcome to join...

Leader of Main clan is: GorilladogDLW , He is in PST and plays late afternoons and nights. If you do not see him, PM ay WarriorNation or WarriorAlliance member to check if any assists are on.

Still plenty of room... Main clan is G1 and about to break top 100 clans in Olympia.

cootiebugg

Leader of WarriorAlliance is: CootieBugg
    Assists are: Bethrina and MillsUS

cootiebugg

Another Bump... Still several spots available.

cootiebugg

Still looking for active members!

Bump Bump Bump!

cootiebugg

Still recruiting active members... About half full at the moment

For more info, check our site: www.warriornation.net

cootiebugg

Bump

cootiebugg

Clanned 2 new members last night... Leveled them from 10 and 14 to 29 and 30, in a couple hours...

Still room... Looking for active members for the clan, and for our forums!

cootiebugg

Every day I post to this, of course to bump it, and the very next day I am almost the same position prior to the bump... How funny!

Still recruiting...

Leader: CootieBugg

Assists: Bethrina, ShooterD, and MillsUS

destined2bereal

hihi, im lvl 20 i know a lil low lvl than req. but been looking for an awesome english speaking clan willing to help me lvl and even do clan hunts...etc...also im on nearly everyday lvling my butt off so i can kick some karus ars in wars...so if i may im on server Olympia rogue game name is MajorOnslaught....i'd like to join this clan and hope to return the favor also someday =)...

cootiebugg

No problem... Just hit me up in game or an assist. We will be glad to have you.

We are usually on 01, and afternoons/evenings/nights (US Time).

cootiebugg

BUMP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast