Looking to exp/have fun time any char kinda

This is a discussion on Looking to exp/have fun time any char kinda within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EDIT TO ANY CZ OR DLW CHAR . hi looking for a account to lvl..can be from 45-55 .. or ...
Page: 1

Banned

EDIT TO ANY CZ OR DLW CHAR .

hi looking for a account to lvl..can be from 45-55 .. or 72+idc . you can and probly will kick me after that and i wont mind . atm i play a 79 orc rogue in dies but the owner is going on a 4 day vocation and since i was called a scamemr he was alil scared and i understand...
    the scammer thing was pretty stupid but ill tell you know..yes i was called a scammer by Jessy on ko4life...logos lonleyheart/magix/iceemage or sotmhnig fogot it . i got vouchers and stuff and if you need more then me saying i didnt do it well add me on msn . [email protected]
    i use to play dlw ares back then orc side..and i miss playing so yea ..i love in usa/nc and i do go to school...

>i use vent and play ko for about 7-8 hours a day if no chars i know are in use
    >im ONLY 15 so yea just letting you know if age is a problem
    >i got vouchers so just tell me if needed
    >character got to be in a old server..nothing like the gin or ronark ...
    > got to be ok gear like..shard +7 for rogue / ii for bp / just noobie stuff like that
    > one last time so i dont get anything mixed up i WAS called a scammer but proven that i didnt do it so
    msn is [email protected]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=172778 vocuher page i can get more if needed..and on msn i can get 1 that everyone loves

Banned

up

Banned

Good luck my friend

hi looking for a dlw to lvl..can be from 45-55 idc ill help get to 59 . you can and probly will kick me after that and i wont mind . atm i play a 79 orc rogue in dies but the owner is going on a 4 day vocation and since i was called a scamemr he was alil scared and i understand...
    the scammer thing was pretty stupid but ill tell you know..yes i was called a scammer by Jessy on ko4life...logos lonleyheart/magix/iceemage or sotmhnig fogot it . i got vouchers and stuff and if you need more then me saying i didnt do it well add me on msn . [email protected]
    i use to play dlw ares back then orc side..and i miss playing so yea ..i love in usa/nc and i do go to school...

>i use vent and play ko for about 7-8 hours a day if no chars i know are in use
    >im ONLY 15 so yea just letting you know if age is a problem
    >i got vouchers so just tell me if needed
    >character got to be in a old server..nothing like the gin or ronark ...
    > got to be ok gear like..shard +7 for rogue / ii for bp / just noobie stuff like that
    > one last time so i dont get anything mixed up i WAS called a scammer but proven that i didnt do it so
    msn is [email protected]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=172778 vocuher page i can get more if needed..and on msn i can get 1 that everyone loves [/b]
    i did not scam.. was it the guy that owned magix acc on logos?

Banned

well its one of the guys account ..he has 3 ..and all chars are good iteams and i had info to all...and somone scammed him and he blamed it on me..but its magix on logos human side allied with iron punch..lonleyheart is his warrior and iceetime or sotmhing his mage O_o

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do8baLHvgF4

thats just some chars i played..made a quick video nothing big so whatever

Banned

bump for gg <33

Jacoli

Bumpzorz for a men who once stole my heart