Looking for an exper

This is a discussion on Looking for an exper within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says, looking for an exper for my priest. atm lvl 74. Has bronze prem. Most items are sealed ...
Page: 1

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

As topic says, looking for an exper for my priest. atm lvl 74. Has bronze prem. Most items are sealed (those that arent and are valuable will be take off the account, of course). It&#39;s in a great English clan. Looking for dedicated, trustable people only, I don&#39;t want bullshit from people with <100 posts. You MUST have people to vouch for you. Looking for serious exper. Of course, there&#39;s time for pk, and others but I wanna see an improvement in the account&#39;s % as I don&#39;t have much time to do so myself cus of college.

Leave a pm and I&#39;ll get back to you asap.

Cheers!

Banned

up for noobie !

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

esra

As topic says, looking for an exper for my priest. atm lvl 74. Has bronze prem. Most items are sealed (those that arent and are valuable will be take off the account, of course). It&#39;s in a great English clan. Looking for dedicated, trustable people only, I don&#39;t want bullshit from people with <100 posts. You MUST have people to vouch for you. Looking for serious exper. Of course, there&#39;s time for pk, and others but I wanna see an improvement in the account&#39;s % as I don&#39;t have much time to do so myself cus of college.

Leave a pm and I&#39;ll get back to you asap.

Cheers![/b]
    Your inbox is full, cake.

hrobar

Your inbox is full, cake.[/b]
    so just leave coment here btw i am intrested to so just delete ur inbox and we can setle this in pms

my von belle =D Poka i&#39;ll help ya exp some if ya want man just add me to msn if ur still looking for help on it I can help during weekends the most cause on weekdays i have school + football practice so lemme know dude > [email protected]

if its buffer then i will gladly do some hours pr day para/dk/ds

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

bump, sorry my inbox was full and i didnt notice till today...................

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it&#39;s buffer btw and int

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

abdeucethree

i may be interested, any set% you are looking for?

Vouchers: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=167409

Msn: [email protected]

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

bamp going to bed :<