Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

looking for exper at days or nights (my gmt is +2)

This is a discussion on looking for exper at days or nights (my gmt is +2) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1%? i made the 10% i said i would so plz, stfu ****** fuck , i dont wanna use char ...
Page: 2

liquidkk

1%? i made the 10% i said i would so plz, stfu ****** fuck , i dont wanna use char anymore tbh its junk lol compaired to other char[/b]
    u did 8.xx% and u was 12hours on the char so thats really not much,when we asked u how many hours u will exp u said about 10 so it wasnt even close to that
    and nice to see u calling our char junk after u pmed us 100 times after kicking u

NEMANYA

1%? i made the 10% i said i would so plz, stfu ****** fuck , i dont wanna use char anymore tbh its junk lol compaired to other char[/b]

Its junk comparing other chars ??? are you fucking blind or what ??

I playing this account now.
    Account is fully equiped..Lets just say Hb 8 in ib...wont tell rest ..And you saying its JUNK ???
    Few hours ago I started playing on it and its already on 60 % ..so just stfu Nestle

Believe me guys accounts pwnz..Just need 3 more lvls to be really really pro..It is already pro but just need 75 lvl..
    dor and ofir are good guys..they are not pushing you to exp like a maniac..if you can exp do exp if you cant then just log out and let them exp ...
    Nestle you're just scroll spender.. You saw how strong is that warrior you saw what items acc has and you did only 8% exp and then spent 3 scrolls..really go get a life.

Im on about plodez char.

dorpwn

u r realy moron if u say our char is junk i mean i beat lvl 77 warriors on it u go learn to play ko... used 10 scrolls and made 1k nps... realy thats sad
    i could do that naked unbuffed

Banned

your warrior is nice but there are better warriors neways nestle just is pissed cuz he got kicked off pwnt in the face bitch

Nestle

your warrior is nice but there are better warriors neways nestle just is pissed cuz he got kicked off pwnt in the face bitch[/b]
    pwnt in the face? ur cool

liquidkk

your warrior is nice but there are better warriors neways nestle just is pissed cuz he got kicked off pwnt in the face bitch[/b]
    say who and come 1vs1

Banned

pwnt in the face? ur cool[/b]
    ah well ty must be lil kid whos pissed of for gettin kicked

neways i said there r better legit warriors with better stats but my combo sucks so cany beat ypu

maybe ill 1v1 you in a week when im back :lol:

Banned

yea there both great people .. i got kicked from account but i understand 100% ..hope you guys find who you looking for and get good exp with i did not do as promised ..good luck

hotsicer

Wink

im gmt+01.00 pm me if ur intressed for me using your char peace.

liquidkk

open for offers again ...
    lvl 73 20%+ now add me msn [email protected]

liquidkk

Mens

so where did 8 scrolls or something like it went if we both were sleeping and u was on the char?[/b]
    Sleeping? Together? Gay? Party!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12