Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Looking for a EXPER in MANES

This is a discussion on Looking for a EXPER in MANES within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's why you don't want share with me ??? hahahaha you invented the "At least 3 person tell me to ...
Page: 2

That's why you don't want share with me ??? hahahaha you invented the "At least 3 person tell me to dont trust you.", only cuz you got 10 warn lvl you think I'm not trustable ? make me laugh ![/b]
    First I have 20% warn
    #1 is Felix because he thinking I was accusing someone to be hacker without proofs (Ruthvik2.0). 3 days later he admit he was a scammer
    #2 is Fr4nkie's one because I said in french to a scammer (PSYK0SIN) to shad up

... After i dont understand what you mean in your last sentence. There is no sense :huh:

But its ok, if you want, I will post later what people told me about you. They are not online at the moment. Cya

PS: Funny how you guys think someone is trustable because he is active in forum or already do a trade with you.
    Just check my sign. All name is red was supposed to be GG. All ban thanks to me.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Not later, do it now.

LoL baby Frankie. You are so sad. Stop think you are god because your group member is green.
    All you can do is ban me. Do it if you want..
    OMG OMG MOD ASK ME TO POST WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT A MEMBER. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?????

You are so pathetic. Who come here and start flame. Xerok. Its our choice to dont want him as sharer. :huh:
    I trust people who said me to dont trust this guy. What's wrong with you ? Are you in your menstruation period ? :wub:

I said I will post what some people told about Xerok later. I need talk to them to know exactly what was wrong with him.
    You can now wait or use you SuperPowerS of admins since you seems like them so much. Poor guy :wacko:

PS: Thanks for hijacking this topic. I think its forbidden in your rules ? :blink:

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

LoL baby Frankie. You are so sad. Stop think you are god because your group member is green.
    All you can do is ban me. Do it if you want..
    OMG OMG MOD ASK ME TO POST WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT A MEMBER. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?????

You are so pathetic. Who come here and start flame. Xerok. Its our choice to dont want him as sharer. :huh:
    I trust people who said me to dont trust this guy. What's wrong with you ? Are you in your menstruation period ?

I said I will post what some people told abotu Xerok later. I need talk to them to know exactly what's wrong.
    You can now wait or use you SuperPowerS of admins since you seems like that so much. Poor guy :S
    PS: Thanks for hijacking this topic. I think its forbidden in your rules ?[/b]
    I respect your choice of not taking me as sharer, but I'm just curious to know who told you that I had bad stories, and what did they say, cuz it depends on the person who told you that.

Banned

well i really see no point... Thx for fuked up my topic!!!!

Also if the same Felix or any other MOD come here and say me that u are trustable i dont care...
    Corruption is everywhere in the world, in politic but also in every kind of job. Im not saying that MOD here are corrupted, but saying only that they are only normal people like all we..And always unknow people that leave far far from me... too far for kick their ass if something go wrong...

I made a decision and i alredy answer u with a PM and u came here and spam in my topic??? why ??

U should be muted for 3 day for me anyway im not a MOD...U can bring here all the MOD that u wont that i dont care.

As i said NO u should stop reply here Xerok

if u are trustable good for you, find some other char and leave from here

well i really see no point... Thx for fuked up my topic!!!!

Also if the same Felix or any other MOD come here and say me that u are trustable i dont care...
    Corruption is everywhere in the world, in politic but also in every kind of job. Im not saying that MOD here are corrupted, but saying only that they are only normal people like all we..And always unknow people that leave far far from me... too far for kick their ass if something go wrong...

I made a decision and i alredy answer u with a PM and u came here and spam in my topic??? why ??

U should be muted for 3 day for me anyway im not a MOD...U can bring here all the MOD that u wont that i dont care.

As i said NO u should stop reply here Xerok

if u are trustable good for you, find some other char and leave from here[/b]
    I said that I respect your choice u retarded , u learned to read ?

Banned

I said that I respect your choice u retarded , u learned to read ?[/b]
    the problem is not that u dont respect my choise... the problem is that after u got an answer in private u came here anyway and spam again in my topic...

and dont tell me "retard" when dear dude trust me there is no challange between me and u in real life.

And now leave the topic thank you

the problem is not that u dont respect my choise... the problem is that after u got an answer in private u came here anyway and spam again in my topic...

and dont tell me "retard" when dear dude trust me there is no challange between me and u in real life.

And now leave the topic thank you[/b]
    I replied only 1 TIME on this topic, and edited it cuz u told me NO. So I didnt make another post after your reply by private.

Well Ive talk to people who said me to dont trust you for a share.

First, 2 people tell me that you scam a private server which has been create by a french guy named MouleFlip (Ares - LastFrimeurs)
    They tell me also that you are someone who always try to play a char of others people because you dont have 1 good (high level I mean). That you always come to TeamSpeak to ask if there is a char free.
    1 said me that your max level was 40 but I guess it was a joke ... (well I hope for you )

Second things.
    A french guy who used to share a priest in Edana with another guy stop KO. You talk to him later in MSN and he said that even if he stop KO, he would like to sometimes come back play his old char. But he cant because of country IP.
    He havent ask to the owner because owner doesnt play anymore and he dont want that another person buy a premium on his account.
    Well you propose to the guy to change the IP country.
    After few months, real owner come talk to his old sharer and ask him why some1 is playing his char and who it was. Indeed, you success find good password with right caps and you change the IP country. Instead of warn the old sharer than you success to change country IP, you keep it for you and you buy premium in the inactive account and go play with.
    This show that we can't trust you and I think if you can take advantage of something, you will do it.

Also, I dont like how you are talking in other forum (french forum) to other people... but maybe its just a bad image from you....

Well, we prefer dont take the risk. I dont know why so much drama for this. We take a decision. Easy :huh:
    Dont know why SUPEEEEEEER MOD come here and open his mouse to fuk this topic <_<

Cya h34r:

Ok I understand ^^ the problem with the Edana priest is solved, I talked to Julien, anyway the real owner pwned julien (have msn historic), 2nd the thing about I ask accs isnt true, I got my acc and I&#39;m happy with it, the thing with the server wasnt a "scam" rofl, it was my server at the beginning, a guy called Logoth told me if I was looking for a dedicated I said YES ! well, he told me that It was like my dedicated that I could do what I want. Well it was an error with my dbase, so I took a new one and worked on there, then someday he dicided to change it, and no care about my choice, well I accepted with difficulty, then we were happy with the result, btw I made a forum, a nice forum with IPB, and he decided to change it on phpbb3 with 1fr1.net, free forums, poor forums, I didnt accepted I said NO, he said "Yes, anyway I dont need ur opinion I&#39;ll do it and that its all", after that I quitted and leave them alone, the server was on for 2 months after I quit. Now is offline. Well, some days after, MouleFlip (it wasnt his server like u say) said that Logoth proposed me a lot of kind of forums lol, I got the forum link if u want to read it. Anyway I was sure that it was that ! eleVire told u that (LordPwrD on MP), I&#39;m sure about it. And you can talk with Maxime, the mage lvl 75 from ur clan I also explained him and he knows the truth.

Well, know you know all about this shit. bonne chance on gettin 80 !

PS: And for the way of talking with Melance on french forum, you don&#39;t know what happened between melance, me, and the FRANCOPHONES clan on cypher.

demondayz18c

if u will share US IP I&#39;ll help you...

[email protected]

Banned

if u will share US IP I&#39;ll help you...
    [email protected][/b]
    no ty as i said only FR IT

bump

angelsdream

Slt slt.

Voilà j&#39;étais venu sur pathos pour jouer avec gero, zabu et miaouss mais je me retrouve quasi seul sur pathos avec 3 chars a jouer. Je pense reprendre sur le nouveau server mais en attendant, je suis près à xp un peu ton rogue. Tiens moi au courant =) miaous, energie, zabu and many other french guys can vouch for me^^

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa was wating this moment for a while... HAHAHAHAHA Bad stories arround my name ??? How about yours ???

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155135
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155133

Hmmm, you feel like pwned ? GL FINDING SHARER !

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa was wating this moment for a while... HAHAHAHAHA Bad stories arround my name ??? How about yours ???

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155135
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155133

Hmmm, you feel like pwned ? GL FINDING SHARER ![/b]
    haha Xerok pathetic. 1 week to find the link ? :lol:
    You are just acting like scammers does. Try find some shits about guy who said you was MAYBE a scammer... :huh:
    And I dont understand how we he/we can scam some1 if we offer him to play a rogue 78. "kk you can be sharer but you have to bring 10 GBs. oke ?" So even if my friend is really a scammer, what&#39;s the problem ?

Yes all know what he does with Rialix. And he admit it :unsure:
    Rialix fuk his reputation so he keep his 5 GBs !
    I like Rialix and I made a trade with him also but he made a mistake about my friend... and he start dirty his name so fast without reasons.

Just dont open your mouth if you dont know what you are talking about...
    Monkey... :mellow:

PS: and angel have good chances to be &#39;sharer&#39; of lvl79 rogue soon.
    PS2: good luck finding new char to play... tramp
    PS3: fuking expensive, XBox is good enought.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast