Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seeking Help for Cape Quest

This is a discussion on Seeking Help for Cape Quest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have 1 warrior, 1920 healer, 1 960 healer and 3 full drainers. N Need some more players to help. ...
Page: 1

sub

I have 1 warrior, 1920 healer, 1 960 healer and 3 full drainers. N

Need some more players to help.

Leave message here or pm Sub in game or someone from Addicted Clan.

b0mb

I think u guys don't need more people... if that warrior has nice gear and you guys can get the caitharos massived it's np for that group

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I think u guys don't need more people... if that warrior has nice gear and you guys can get the caitharos massived it's np for that group [/b]
    I remember killing caitharos with my lvl 66 warrior and 1920 healer. Good old times :lol:
    Like b0mb said you don't really need more melees if you're lvl 70+ and have atleast 2k ap.

sub

well i dunno what we doing wrong then :S, caitharos regens all the drains back so fast once we get him under 30%.
    maybe i should get a different warrior to tank.

we used ardream rogues to tank cathairous with 8 people total you dont need many more if warrior is strong.

Try pming CRAZY when he isn't afk and he'll probably tank for you.

Try pming CRAZY when he isn't afk and he'll probably tank for you.[/b]
    :lol:

aren't u that mage that keep's abusing that bug spot by orc base? it's really annoying :/

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

If you cant kill it do it drain/sleep wise. then Warrior pops in when hp is 10%

sub

aren't u that mage that keep's abusing that bug spot by orc base? it's really annoying :/[/b]
    Yes i stand there, but i not alone. Im the buffer in my party too on 2nd PC. So if i am there its safe for me when i change pc to buff party members. Humans have safe spot too. Everyone knows about it.

Yes i stand there, but i not alone. Im the buffer in my party too on 2nd PC. So if i am there its safe for me when i change pc to buff party members. Humans have safe spot too. Everyone knows about it.[/b]
    So your a bug abuser and you want help? Nice.

sub

i think its a not a bug, everyone knows its safe zone up top there, its just extended. Both sides have it.

Its same as getting tp out of jail on old lunar war map, 30% of players do it, and they all the top clans too, who also sit in this safe zone too sometimes.

I asked a GM, he said its a not bug. Just a safe zone, so can get to inn hostess. But dont see how can reach inn hostess from there

Hey cutie Senior Member

i dont belive you

i think its a not a bug, everyone knows its safe zone up top there, its just extended. Both sides have it.

Its same as getting tp out of jail on old lunar war map, 30% of players do it, and they all the top clans too, who also sit in this safe zone too sometimes.

I asked a GM, he said its a not bug. Just a safe zone, so can get to inn hostess. But dont see how can reach inn hostess from there[/b]
    err it's way different, the hill(safe zone) if u run out u can't go back up unless u town , but u , ur little mages run out nova the crap out of ppl and run back to ur safe little spot and continue to attack with 0 harm

sub

u think i should be banned, go and try report me to a GM. Or write a letter to the game producer to fix it. Its been round even since this war map has arrived. I complained at first, but greenster told me its safe zone, they not bugging. so when i am buffer i go there too.

Next u be saying mages killing keeper is a bug too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast