seeking longterm sharer

This is a discussion on seeking longterm sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi , a few requirements you exp the account because you want to be lvl 83 that is the ultimate ...
Page: 1

Banned

hi , a few requirements

you exp the account because you want to be lvl 83 that is the ultimate goal , im in a top human clan that exps like crazy " deadsilence" they exp 24\7 and since im a buff/healer/malice/helis melee priest getting a party is very easy

i provide

all platinum premium needed
    all exp valks/gryphon needed
    all knightcash needed
    all coin's needed for lvling
    anything else needed i will provided

you provide
    morning time exp / dungeons i.e 8am central usa time - 7pm central usa time , wednesday,saturday , sunday i play mostly all day but as a sharer we will split the time.
    exp for the char
    money for your pking
    mic for clan ventrilo - a must

i need someone who wants to invest there time into our char and looks at it in a mature way i dont need open promised on the massive exp you plan to do , i understand there is days where you get little or nothing in exp and pk , everyone needs a break , but just understand that lvling this char to me is my utmost importance and priority anyone interested must provide a list of vouchers , some i must know as you will be playing my char and using my items and my money , untill you invest your time in my char it will become ours but untill then you must understand that your joining something that has already started

msn [email protected]

thanks in advance for looking and flamers flame elsewhere i do not need your advice/comments/bullshit here

Unr4ted

bump for GG

bump aga, gl.

hey im interested in shareing pm me or msn me at [email protected]

Royalassassin

give this guy a gg sharer :]

rakyman321

So nigga, i alredy told you

if you wanna i can exp you, you know i am an animal exping accounts jajajaja

only need to you can provide me the fking money to i can put to my computer the usa ip =D

interested just tell me

you have me in msn =D

Added on msn .