Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

looking for a GG account to play(any server)

This is a discussion on looking for a GG account to play(any server) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tiffer I'm curious as to why you guys always entice adi and then say he always starts ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I'm curious as to why you guys always entice adi and then say he always starts flame wars and this and that, almost an everyday occurence:P. Drivers first comment and then his second, am I reading the same posts as everyone else? You say why do you bring up razor when you bring up adi when this topic has nothing to do with him(played in the same server? so what lol..?). Why you guys trying so hard to start flame wars so often lol. Dudes looking for a sharer, if you don't want him to share your account simple don't and move on. He is a good player and shows it from his gameplay, not the most friendly person ever, so what its a game suck it up XD
    8===D~~ You Suck it Up

Im trying to save anyone who doesnt know this guy! No matter the level of skill someone might have if there a shitty person theres no telling what they can do. Just saying

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    8===D~~ You Suck it Up

Im trying to save anyone who doesnt know this guy! No matter the level of skill someone might have if there a shitty person theres no telling what they can do. Just saying
    cool story bro.

come share on my lvl 73 rogue europa
    Tiffer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    come share on my lvl 73 rogue europa
    gel ws????

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

8===D~~ You Suck it Up

You do realize that you aren't any better right?

It's none of our business if he has good attitude or not, if someone here is feeling like sharing with furiousko.
    Maybe they'll like his attitude? maybe they won't, you don't know but if they won't like his attitude obviously they'll kick him out.

The point is, you are just pushing your nose to every single topic of someone you don't like and post as much negative comments as you can.
    Move on and stop behaving like a child.

Peace.
    WSxMagicians likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You do realize that you aren't any better right?

It's none of our business if he has good attitude or not, if someone here is feeling like sharing with furiousko.
    Maybe they'll like his attitude? maybe they won't, you don't know but if they won't like his attitude obviously they'll kick him out.

The point is, you are just pushing your nose to every single topic of someone you don't like and post as much negative comments as you can.

Peace.
    Your the biggest child on this game with Furious at your side.

He posted a Sharing Topic on a Public Forum. It may not be my business but If ive saved anyone the grief of sharing with this guy ive done my part

All my comments are Factual whether i dislike someone or not.
    Diver, Bathory and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

He posted a Sharing Topic on a Public Forum. It may not be my business but If ive saved anyone the grief of sharing with this guy ive done my part

dont try to explain, this guy is too stupid to understand this.
    he also fails to realize that everytime he's criticizing someones behavior
    he's just describing exactly his own

e.g.
    funny how this dumbass absorbs every word which is being put in a context against him
    and throws it a few posts later at other people.. this kid is learning actually
    Bathory likes this.

Banned Senior Member

++++++++++++++

All the best.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Really, I wonder if you are stupid or you are just trying to "troll", like another failure.

1. I'm childish? yet you fight with every single person in this forum, beside your clannies.

2. He did post a sharing topic, he didn't ask ask people here to post what they think about him.
    He posted a topic, offering his time to share with someone.. who ever is interested could contact him.
    who ever isn't interested, don't have to contact him.

It's really none of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    dont try to explain, this guy is too stupid to understand this.
    he also fails to realize that everytime he's criticizing someones behavior
    he's just describing exactly his own

e.g.

funny how this dumbass absorbs every word which is being put in a context against him
    and throws it a few posts later at other people.. this kid is learning actually
    I never thought someone can be as dumb as you are,
    seriously.. sometimes I'm just surprised that people like you are smart enough to turn on a computer.

Let me state few facts here,
    1 - I'm not "describing" my own behavior, there are many people I dislike in this forum. Yet I don't bother pushing my nose into their topics unless they mention my name and I feel like having some entertainment.
    2 - I don't "absorb" any thing from anyone here, if anything then people like you absorb from people like me.

It's really amusing, how butthurt someone can be because another person refused to make a deal with him.

Really, you are the biggest failure in this forum... I thought there are worst people than you in this forum but now I can tell.. you are literally the biggest failure in here.
    By reading your previous posts, I understand that you don't even play USKO nowadays.. yet you still bother pushing your nose into USKO subjects like you have any clue about what's going on in here.

But let's just say, that's normal.. ok? I try to understand how come every comment you make... has to be negative, nonsensical, annoying?

Instead of getting defensive everytime I come with facts, look at your own comments and try to understand how pathetic you sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Really, I wonder if you are stupid or you are just trying to "troll", like another failure.

1. I'm childish? yet you fight with every single person in this forum, beside your clannies.

2. He did post a sharing topic, he didn't ask ask people here to post what they think about him.
    He posted a topic, offering his time to share with someone.. who ever is interested could contact him.
    who ever isn't interested, don't have to contact him.

It's really none of your business.

I never thought someone can be as dumb as you are,
    seriously.. sometimes I'm just surprised that people like you are smart enough to turn on a computer.

Let me state few facts here,
    1 - I'm not "describing" my own behavior, there are many people I dislike in this forum. Yet I don't bother pushing my nose into their topics unless they mention my name and I feel like having some entertainment.
    2 - I don't "absorb" any thing from anyone here, if anything then people like you absorb from people like me.

It's really amusing, how butthurt someone can be because another person refused to make a deal with him.

Really, you are the biggest failure in this forum... I thought there are worst people than you in this forum but now I can tell.. you are literally the biggest failure in here.
    By reading your previous posts, I understand that you don't even play USKO nowadays.. yet you still bother pushing your nose into USKO subjects like you have any clue about what's going on in here.

But let's just say, that's normal.. ok? I try to understand how come every comment you make... has to be negative, nonsensical, annoying?

Instead of getting defensive everytime I come with facts, look at your own comments and try to understand how pathetic you sound.
    lel you getting mad? and again... a wall of text, alot of bullshit but not a single point

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    lel you getting mad? and again... a wall of text, alot of bullshit but not a single point
    http://makeameme.org/media/created/b...shit-every.jpg

Ty for proving my point.
    This time.. since you simply didn't have what to say, you just posted another meaningless, nonsensical comment.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    im friendly as long as some one doesn't come talking shit to me..
    I can say this is not true at all. This guy takes every disagreement or criticism as some kinda personal assault and starts personally attacking people beyond the scope of the game. Good luck to the guy that shares his account with this kid.
    Sm0keS, razor and itzbryan like this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I can say this is not true at all. This guy takes every disagreement or criticism as some kinda personal assault and starts personally attacking people beyond the scope of the game. Good luck to the guy that shares his account with this kid.

Banned Senior Member

interesting. any ways bryan your tactic didn't necessarily work i got offered a good geared char in europa.. maybe the plague will be visiting you in cz soon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123