Looking for GG sharer at new server!

This is a discussion on Looking for GG sharer at new server! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok... So here something about me and KO... Ive been playing ko for several years now. first of all i ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs down

Ok...

So here something about me and KO...

Ive been playing ko for several years now. first of all i was what they call a "NOOB" in chyper phatos as an ardream rogue and i didnt know how to play

After a few.. i think almost 3 years ago i started on ronark and i finally became a bit "GG" i made a rogue 81 was in nr1 clan of server.. they getted to know me well..
    also made a priest 77 there and it worked good. Also played a warrior 65 for czbase and a 62 mage czbase.. Yes i had going on 2 diff accounts on platinum... ( paying to much to k2 )

That was ronark...

Then C-West

I was a mage lvl 81 in OutkasteD / Freaks.
    Then after a few i got bored of mage cause the server was to inactive to play as a team lately:P
    so you will all know the rogue.. yes he traded his rogue with the unique pd+6reb + a few gb for my mage.

So i started to exp the rogue a bit and i was bored again So now its time for a freshly new start on the new server.
    btw.. the rogue is still for sale check out my post in c-west market:P

Now lets come to the point.
    ----------------------------------

I want a sharer wo is been called TRUSTABLE.
    I want a sharer wo want to help me EXPING until 80.
    and he has to be ACTIVE .. HELPING the char.
    The char will be called "Bl4nqooo", at the start it will be a fire mage for exp, later on its going to be an ICE mage , playing support.

Last but not least.. You have to know how to play a mage, that a mage can use the skill called summon friend to save ppl for example.

I will be paying the VPN if i have to, but i only will be sharing ppl wo are TRUSTABLE etc. like i said in my requirement.

PM ME if you feel interesented.

human or orc? For now our clan going HUMAN but there is a little change we will go orc.

Banned

<3 Netherlands :lol:

Arthurios

I was interested but then I read that is going to be a mage with that strange name

anyway free bump

Banned

I was interested but then I read that is going to be a mage with that strange name

anyway free bump[/b]

thnx lol.. mm I always called my self Bl4nqo / Blanqo / Bl4nqooo / Blanqooo and thats how they know me, so ill keep that name forever i love it

And mage can be gg

up

Banned

up[/b]
    What you think about us sharing ... and srry 4 you or me but i wanna stay mage for now

gn 4 now

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

you still suck n00bzor :P

stop server hopping and pick a damn server baba lol.

good luck finding a server, pick one and stay ffs :P your just wasting your life, lvling up multiple chars :P

p.s. i finally got 83 :P ahhahahaha msn me ^^