Looking for english speaking clan on Girakon

This is a discussion on Looking for english speaking clan on Girakon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; been looking for ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE for a while now. im soooo tired of asking someone "party" and i get ...
Page: 1

ExR

been looking for ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE for a while now. im soooo tired of asking someone "party" and i get like kjnsdkufnsunf s.a AGA or some shit. mannn - is there anyone on here from Canada or the US? or that speaks FLUENT ENGLISH?! haha post here or msg me in game when servers are back up - does anyone know when thatll be?

it would be of a lot of help to yourself if u said ur level, nation, and np's. there're plenty of english clans in girakon btw.

ExR

it would be of a lot of help to yourself if u said ur level, nation, and np's. there're plenty of english clans in girakon btw.[/b]

well ive yet to see one :P haha

how bout any Canadians or Americans?

level... 32 sin el morad, no np. was level 60+ on MyKo so i know what im doin.. started yesterday

soulfunk

where did you play on MYKO ? i was on cypher

React

exr you wont get into a decent clan unless 55+ with spike and shit.

I know a few clans where all the members speak fluent english and so on... You just need to look for the clans that are always together and dont mess arround to much in random partys it seems.

EastonLemon

You could probably join fiercex if you were 50+..
    PROBABLY, im no leader but i dont see why not.