Looking for good CZ 70+ english clan dies/orc side

This is a discussion on Looking for good CZ 70+ english clan dies/orc side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi . I am looking for a english clan that exps and well as pk/farm . i got vent , ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hi . I am looking for a english clan that exps and well as pk/farm . i got vent , im only 15 , i go to school , live in eastern time GMT -5:00 . Got to be dies orc clan .

My character is LethalSecretS , shared, , but owner is going by some real life issues and handed over the account to me till he gets back . char is lvl 79. 440k np . good gear so i can pk with you guys..just some names of iteams..rols +x re and eme +x in sb +0 shell +8 and shards +8 .

yea thats really it that i can think of lol ..vent isnt a must be just think its better for a clan that i would like to join .

you can call me scrap or robert or rob . my msn is [email protected]

ps Clan doesnt have to be in the top 20 or whatever..i like a clan that exp/and has fun or top 20 wouldnt bother me either doesnt matter just maknig sure

Banned

well going to bed..then school be back in 14 hours .hope i find good clan

Banned

at school computer lab :P lol ..no message yet