Looking for great sharer for my Mage on Dies

This is a discussion on Looking for great sharer for my Mage on Dies within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says. Right now I'm leveling a Mage on Dies my great clan is putting in alot of effort ...
Page: 1

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Default Looking for great sharer for my Mage on Dies

As topic says. Right now I'm leveling a Mage on Dies my great clan is putting in alot of effort to help. I need a loyal sharer that will stick with me to the end. EXP hardcore and pk when it's time my mage is at 60 right now with EXP prem. I will provide GBs and prem but I would like help with the prem sometimes. You must have vouchers and be experienced in the Mage field. When it's time for us to quit and sell out I'll be more then happy to slit the price between us. If yOu have next to nothing in post don't bother. I need a well known and loyal sharer. We will creating a RLB and DLW Mage as well. Dies is a great server with lots of English speakers I didn't think so myself till I tried it. If you are interested give me a PM or reply here with ur msn.

still looking for sharer. bump before bed.

Gabriel I did not see a PM from you? I will add you on MSN when I get home tho. New update I have bought a 80 warrior human side still looking for a great sharer to PK as much as possible and exp alittle would like to get 83 sometime lol but if your interested PM me.