Looking for hardcore xper from american time zone :)

This is a discussion on Looking for hardcore xper from american time zone :) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well since school has begun i got more stuff to do...so i will be needing an exper You can do ...
Page: 1

Well since school has begun i got more stuff to do...so i will be needing an exper

You can do anything you want AFTER you did your daily needed xp ( Will discuss that later) as long as it doesnt cost me anything/too much :P

It's clan leader of a clan full with turkish mages :P But ya,their nice they will help u get in aoe etc so xp shouldnt be that hard

Im looking for ONLY trustable people or people i alrdy know. Also need americans or europeans who dont have school that can xp in mornings and nights.

Lvl 64 rogue
    NAME : Kommando
    Nps : 40k atm :X
    Gear : Chit set+7,cleavers7,ac valkeyries,quests..
    Orc side ftw

Well guess thats all.

Nukemz

Hello, I PM'ed you. My other comp is getting new HD and reinstalling Windows Xp. So i will have to re DL KO!

Banned

Hello, I PM'ed you. My other comp is getting new HD and reinstalling Windows Xp. So i will have to re DL KO![/b]
    5 posts lol :P :lol:

Ah,i found one of my old friends who want to help me..Thank u anyways