Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for hardcore xper ;) (Girakon sin )

This is a discussion on Looking for hardcore xper ;) (Girakon sin ) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why do youknow all this stuff? If you know it, you're probably one of his best friends and makes your ...
Page: 2

PaperStylo

why do youknow all this stuff? If you know it, you're probably one of his best friends and makes your vouch a lot less worthy

Banned

why do youknow all this stuff? If you know it, you're probably one of his best friends and makes your vouch a lot less worthy[/b]
    i know all this stuff coz he told me on msn.^^ and im hes good friend , we just talking in msn or skype.
    like i said i shared with him and he didnt took any items so nothing to worry about .

Banned

he allready not sharing coz he had net problems and he couldnt log so the other guy changed pw.
    now hes net working fine and he can play , probably he forgot to change hes personal setting. :P[/b]
    yeah... still got some problem with xtrap now zz ... but yeah .. the rest is true.

why do youknow all this stuff? If you know it, you're probably one of his best friends and makes your vouch a lot less worthy[/b]
    Yes , We are cousin's .. and we are buth almost the most trustble's guys ... we love ko and love play . no reason for make ppls sad and fuck them !
    i know all this stuff coz he told me on msn.^^ and im hes good friend but i never saw him in life, we just talking in msn or skype.
    like i said i shared with him and he didnt took any items so nothing to worry about .[/b]
    XD lier hahah .. he is my cousin :P
    and he is GG ! be sure

nvm i trusted an old trustable player of ko and he decided to scam and dlvl me...

PaperStylo

U got scammed and delvled?

Banned

nvm i trusted an old trustable player of ko and he decided to scam and dlvl me... [/b]
    lol that sux :|

Banned

nvm i trusted an old trustable player of ko and he decided to scam and dlvl me... [/b]
    lol? is that joke ? u got scammed ? :huh: :unsure: :blink:

HK first of all i DIDNT said dontaskme is a scammer he is a trustable i just told he is noob and dunno how to play in ko
    and second dontaskme dont go a cry HK every time some1 telling u something " bad " => i am a little boy ?

Banned

HK first of all i DIDNT said dontaskme is a scammer he is a trustable i just told he is noob and dunno how to play in ko
    and second dontaskme dont go a cry HK every time some1 telling u something " bad " => i am a little boy ?[/b]
    am i ? lol ... he just looking alone on the most nubs ppls posts.. and answer alone by his own brain..
    and if he thinks your n00b and little gay.. i am absolutness accept with him...
    also i remember how you said me at ronark : lol, i think your 1 of best int priest's at pk..
    so... better stfu .. and go learn play, gl little gay

and btw, everyone who wants see spank in real life .. come here :
    http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00005qe7.jpg

this is he :P

Banned

:|

am i ? lol ... he just looking alone on the most nubs ppls posts.. and answer alone by his own brain..
    and if he thinks your n00b and little gay.. i am absolutness accept with him...
    also i remember how you said me at ronark : lol, i think your 1 of best int priest's at pk..
    so... better stfu .. and go learn play, gl little gay

and btw, everyone who wants see spank in real life .. come here :
    http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00005qe7.jpg

this is he :P[/b]
    first i said to U only that u are 1 of the best priest but i told in vent and alot of ppls can tell that that u completly noob
    and second why u telling if that is me if i got mine real pic on ko4life u biatch

u little fagot boy

Banned

first i said to U only that u are 1 of the best priest but i told in vent and alot of ppls can tell that that u completly noob
    and second why u telling if that is me if i got mine real pic on ko4life u biatch

u little fagot boy[/b]
    nah. dont think so

and i know its you.. you were in my city..

i photo you with my new phone lalal xD gay :P

Banned

:|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12