Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Pariah wants GG 75+

This is a discussion on Pariah wants GG 75+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As a lot of ya know, we're gettin Pariah going again on Karus side again. ^_^ The main goal of ...
Page: 1

Banned

As a lot of ya know, we're gettin Pariah going again on Karus side again. ^_^

The main goal of Pariah is to recruit Active GG's that focus mainly on PK/wars/Bi-frost/Bosses. We've got a really good group already, but want to leave the door open for the great players that need a home.

Recruitment is going to be very selective as we're only adding people that adhere to some pretty tight rules and what not. Not trying to be Nazi about it, just only recruiting the best of the best

Main Rules:

75+
    Use vent at all times
    Active
    Speak fluent English
    Able to provide your own scrolls.
    Not gay (sorry, Danny is all the gay we need)

There is a recruitment process that's required before joining that just in tales getting on vent and seeing how ya fit in and how ya do in pk. Other then that it's pretty straight forward. ^_^

APPLY HERE pariah.kodb.info

*Mages and Priests are needed the most. PM Sanctisss in-game for questions <3

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

gl at orc side guys And make me some gg movie sometime

forum aint working

Banned

gl at orc side guys And make me some gg movie sometime

forum aint working [/b]
    thanks

ya i&#39;ll have to talk to hypnos and see if he can get it up again.

if u aint gg and wont touch my bum i will make sure you r kicked, let it be a warning

Banned

if u aint gg and wont touch my bum i will make sure you r kicked, let it be a warning [/b]
    hmmm, gonna be hard to touch ur bum whileur sittin on decaps lap :S

Alibaba85

GL guys. Glad to see the help on the orc side and not having to fight you guys anymore^^

Sancte......yup rockin siggy. nice CHD and wow...the six pack, you must work out.

p.s any of ur mages that play U.S. nite times, i would like to get to know incase they want some xp on dk&#39;s or something.

peace.

Banned

GL guys. Glad to see the help on the orc side and not having to fight you guys anymore^^
    Sancte......yup rockin siggy. nice CHD and wow...the six pack, you must work out.
    p.s any of ur mages that play U.S. nite times, i would like to get to know incase they want some xp on dk&#39;s or something.

peace.[/b]

xD thanks (i had a pro PS editor create it for me)

we only have a couple mages, but i&#39;ll be sure to send em ur way for the EXP. If pk is slow and u need a swifter, u know who to pm

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

This is exactly what I want to see Justin "the best of the best".
    As everyone desires; "I&#39;d rather have ONE - GOOD - CLAN with all active members, high level, always together as opposed to 2-3 clans with some people you don&#39;t know, only some are active, and most don&#39;t even know how to play in PvP mode..."

Bump for the soon to be gods of Carnac west

The #1 requirement is still being a good person in general eh? :lol:

As a lot of ya know, we&#39;re gettin Pariah going again on Karus side again. ^_^

The main goal of Pariah is to recruit Active GG&#39;s that focus mainly on PK/wars/Bi-frost/Bosses. We&#39;ve got a really good group already, but want to leave the door open for the great players that need a home.

Recruitment is going to be very selective as we&#39;re only adding people that adhere to some pretty tight rules and what not. Not trying to be Nazi about it, just only recruiting the best of the best

Main Rules:

75+
    Use vent at all times
    Active
    Speak fluent English
    Able to provide your own scrolls.
    Not gay (sorry, Danny is all the gay we need)

There is a recruitment process that&#39;s required before joining that just in tales getting on vent and seeing how ya fit in and how ya do in pk. Other then that it&#39;s pretty straight forward. ^_^
    *Mages and Priests are needed the most. PM Sanctisss in-game for questions <3[/b]
    I&#39;ll have to tell captain that this is another reason why he shouldnt go 60 + :P

up for a ballin clan.

oh, and tell ur friend that im sorry i wasnt much help, but i was just gettin spam duffed up the butt, so i could only kill like 10 humans

but if he still needs the quest, just pm ^^

auditurbo4

I aint home right now but when i get home ill come on vent and ask for clan... ^^

PS: PKPKPKPKPKPK and you all know if you dont add me = KSKSKSKSKSKS

nah just playin

i should stop smoking weed

Banned

I said what what in the butt

silverbuffer18

Not gay[/b]
    then how is Jaspreet in clan...

yea its gg clan we REALLY need a mage atm we making 2k nps per scroll easily need a mage

bump ! go back dcz

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I&#39;ll have to tell captain that this is another reason why he shouldnt go 60 + :P

up for a ballin clan.

oh, and tell ur friend that im sorry i wasnt much help, but i was just gettin spam duffed up the butt, so i could only kill like 10 humans

but if he still needs the quest, just pm ^^[/b]
    that was me who ask you to help him with his quest :lol:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast