Seeking Clan(Any server)

This is a discussion on Seeking Clan(Any server) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I recently landed on a lot of free time and im looking to get back into the game ...
Page: 1

Default Seeking Clan(Any server)

Hey guys, I recently landed on a lot of free time and im looking to get back into the game in a dedicated, English speaking clan.

I'm an old school veteran, Warrior/Assassin player. I can play either role depending on what is needed but prefer sin.
    I can use any form of voice chat, Vent/TS/Discord and I'm always mic'd up. This is actually a requirement for me as I enjoy having banter in the voice chat, makes the mundane parts of this game more bearable.
    I typically will have premium, Im not about the slow ass grind or struggling to get into servers.
    I live in the UK so GMT time zone, but im awake till late and dont sleep that much so that shouldnt be a problem either.
    Obviously speak great english as you can tell, but I have one other asset that I can bring to your clan. Im a fluent turkish speaker. I know how to deal with your occasional difficult Turk.

I dont just play for fun, I do want to be in/help build a top clan in the server. So I'm looking for something a little more than just casual gaming. Preferably in the newest server but I dont mind joining an older server if a clan that's already established and pwning doesnt mind taking me in from a noob and bringing me up to speed.

Hit me up with some info about your clan, server/race etc and lets go!
    Last edited by LoLZorZ; 06-07-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Hi, I'm an assistant leader for the clan Ironwolves on steamko Cypher. Ironwolves came from C-West. We're on the Orc side and we just hit royal knights. We do plenty of PK, farm, exping and we're on TS 24/7. We are currently full in the main clan, but there is room in subclan. Everlong

If you do decide to join, pm monstertruck, balroth or makingyourpotions.

this is our leader. https://gyazo.com/c92d2789d75735f0d55e955c1ba615ce

edit: if you'd like to test the waters, i can pm you our TS information and you can just stop by.
    Last edited by sunstersun; 06-07-2016 at 07:40 PM.