Need A Full Time sharer Kronos

This is a discussion on Need A Full Time sharer Kronos within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im tried of being such and low lvl. And not having someone on my char all the time. So im ...
Page: 1

Default Need A Full Time sharer Kronos

Im tried of being such and low lvl. And not having someone on my char all the time. So im looking for a sharer now. I can buy the VPN if i really have too. The char is a lvl 74 rogue pretty geared outed. Just missing a couple of pieces of my armor other then that its a nice rogue. Clan Domination the char name is Blazing. I need a exper mainly and i would like a pker too. If ur a canadian that would be nice and i am mainly looking for a uk one cuz i need someone whos on while im sleeping. I need vouches good ones. Since i just cant let anyone on my account for clan reasons.

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

im pretty sure ur canadian aswell, add my msn asap i sent u pm with it

Still looking for a really active exper

DarcyShaw

Default hmmmz

im from ausrtralia, i can help xp, very active , uhmmmmm i currently play on c west, with jeffreistim, he's well known on that server, him and maybe danny can vouch for me if they want me to xp 2 accounts ^^. dunno where you from?

msn : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyShaw View Post
    im from ausrtralia, i can help xp, very active , uhmmmmm i currently play on c west, with jeffreistim, he's well known on that server, him and maybe danny can vouch for me if they want me to xp 2 accounts ^^. dunno where you from?

msn : [email protected]
    Im from canadian i will buy u a vpn but i need vouches from u since u only have 4 posts. If danny blackbreed can vouch for u. I think that vouch will do. Other than that i need vouches from a couple of people if its people i know the better.

Added to msn

raulin

noobie funkz =D!! I wanna play your rogue .. i wanna make exp with Blacky or other members of clan .. I ex member Domination ( ImtheLegend = mage) , we played in C.east too , Down Clan ^^( you play Impulsive)..
    add my msn for talk: [email protected]

pik me bro

Sk8er4lif3

ill share with you. Add me on msn [email protected]

I got a alot of people from my msn that can vouch for me that im gg guy and that im trusty.

I like to mainly PK but ill exp also. thanks

Banned

Jaspreet is gonna make a comment on this topic right after me watch

PS: I think Funkz is pregnant, because he said he was gonna brb like 50 days ago and never came back...Thats being af fucking k for a longass time eh? :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raulin View Post
    noobie funkz =D!! I wanna play your rogue .. i wanna make exp with Blacky or other members of clan .. I ex member Domination ( ImtheLegend = mage) , we played in C.east too , Down Clan ^^( you play Impulsive)..
    add my msn for talk: [email protected]
    Thats not true, Impulsive was my account, he just quit after like 3 weeks

raxxor

add my msn [email protected]
    im from sweden same GMT as UK..

i've been playing sin for many years so i know what im doin=

Banned

gl findin a sharer funkz ;b
    - and uh! i hate u guys, you shouldve named your SerialKiller again, i missed seeing like 1-10 serials in clan, seriously! XD

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Thats not true, Impulsive was my account, he just quit after like 3 weeks
    noob jaspreet .. when you went sleep or other things.. I remember funkz log your acc for leech in my partys falcon/crimson in C.East. Dont Said me its lie .. because i hate lies ... Oh i forgot .. funkz log ur acc for Dark Stone too .. with tuxoz,earthshaker,DiamontHazee,Devourer,Freddy, Hybrid and Franco(m3thod) ..