Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Looking for a mage account

This is a discussion on Looking for a mage account within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol yeah, i was just having a hard time laughing my ass off and reading what triz was writing lol ...
Page: 3

b1rdy

lol yeah, i was just having a hard time laughing my ass off and reading what triz was writing lol

bump[/b]
    FU !

Can i make a topic stating that im the best player in USKO, and then get a mod to ban anyone who tells me wrong?

Banned

Can i make a topic stating that im the best player in USKO, and then get a mod to ban anyone who tells me wrong?[/b]
    Rofl.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Can i make a topic stating that im the best player in USKO, and then get a mod to ban anyone who tells me wrong?[/b]
    nope as u can see on the first page vandy wanted to stop all the people flaming me, even though i said let them, so i'm not asking a mod to come ban anyone or anything

if i really needed a mod to ban someone i could just ask herb who was in my clan, he would do it for me, but let the flames keep on coming , not on this topic though, but on any other that u guys catch me "boosting" :P

Duro

I don't really think Herb could ban someone, let alone he would just do it for you.

I don't really think Herb could ban someone, let alone he would just do it for you.[/b]
    as I said I don't need anyone banned lol, they can flame all they want i don't care

bump

just cause i like to start up flames on ko4life and say that i am one of the best and people can't take that as a fact, not my problem[/b]

jul 2nd

tHeUnBeAtAbLe, if people still consist to reply like this PM me i will deal with them.[/b]

july 3rd

word up?

jul 2nd
    july 3rd
    word up?[/b]
    not sure what you trying to signify with the first quote, but as for 2nd he came to my topic, i didn't ask him "hey come to my topic and check out all the flamers", if you want ask him yourself

anyways bump

bump

Banned

its the price he pays for calling himself "the best" =]
    anyways i'm better support mage than him mwuahahaha but i can't slide combo as well as his can =(

its the price he pays for calling himself "the best" =]
    anyways i'm better support mage than him mwuahahaha but i can't slide combo as well as his can =([/b]
    there is no price im paying lol, as i said i already got offered but i said i can't xp that much for him so he should try to find a sharer that would do more xp then me, it's not like i rely on getting an account in KO, since im having a blast playing DOTA currently

anyway there is always a new server which i might come to, and johnny yeah u are a better support mage then me, i sux at mage

bump

Banned

there is no price im paying lol, as i said i already got offered but i said i can't xp that much for him so he should try to find a sharer that would do more xp then me, it's not like i rely on getting an account in KO, since im having a blast playing DOTA currently

anyway there is always a new server which i might come to, and johnny yeah u are a better support mage then me, i sux at mage

bump[/b]

btw i mean ppl flaming u .. not about sharing with some1 noob

btw. every1 here saw wut he put... "and johnny yeah u are a better support mage then me," Me > tHeUnBeAtAbLe

btw i mean ppl flaming u .. not about sharing with some1 noob
    btw. every1 here saw wut he put... "and johnny yeah u are a better support mage then me," Me > tHeUnBeAtAbLe [/b]
    lol as i said i don't care if people flame me, haters gotta hate

and if i really wanted to play KO as much as i used to I would have stayed in LSKO, still leading the #1 clan and pking all the time with the best parties in cz

but naw i want something else for a change, dota is quite good at taking me off KO :P

and yeah u > me, i know, the truth did hurt

KalaBunga Senior Member

up for nik

bump for number 1 clan leader on beta private server.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast