Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Looking for a mage account

This is a discussion on Looking for a mage account within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump for number 1 clan leader on beta private server.[/b] not #1 clan leader, there are many better clan leaders ...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

bump for number 1 clan leader on beta private server.[/b]
    not #1 clan leader, there are many better clan leaders then me :P, just a clan leader of the #1 clan and yes in BETA and the real server

Banned

bump for number 1 clan leader on beta private server.[/b]
    lol at ur group, omg

bump

i'd rather be leader of #1 clan and at least have some competition instead of rick rolling everyone on Girakon oO oo?[/b]

um gj i wouldn't even waste my time searching for a quote of me, but yeah that is what I said quite a while ago

and as you can see I'm not going Girakon since it's a pretty dead server, I'm just looking to share a mage until the new server opens up, and well if it it doesn't open until mid-end of august then i'm not even gonna bother going, since atm i don't have much time to play and i won't have time especially when my college year starts again

I wish someone would give u a mage on Girakon

ps: I was just checking to see if nooby ever got unbanned.

I wish someone would give u a mage on Girakon

ps: I was just checking to see if nooby ever got unbanned.[/b]
    nope he didn't, when i talked to him about it, he seemed not to care about his ko4life at all, he is at LSKO atm though

I don't need a mage in Girakon, I can be playing on RandomNoob again that's if I just asked Van to change the ip back to canada, but looks like he is busy on a work trip or something

in the mean time, dota ftw, been like a year since i last played it ><

bump

Banned

Spam.[/b]
    More spam. :lol:

TopCat

i laff every thread this guy open and contradicts everything he said in past.. rofl
    @ nick u are seriosly a 2 yr old kid.. but up somone let him play a mage so he can stfu

i laff every thread this guy open and contradicts everything he said in past.. rofl
    @ nick u are seriosly a 2 yr old kid.. but up somone let him play a mage so he can stfu[/b]
    i laugh at u being the biggest retard, who first begged me to come to USKO to play and be assitant in his clan, and who wastes all his paycheck money on a game, wait till it dies like MYKO then ur gonna say "oh shit i just fuked up all my money for a stupid game instead of investing for the future", but w&#39;e it&#39;s ur money, ur choice

now please stfu and get off the topic, as u can see i&#39;m not selling anything so u shouldn&#39;t be interested in anything

Imhotep

Bump for a nice guy =]

(no homo pls )

bump looking for an account just to waste my free time on until the new server comes out, so ill help with exp/pk

whats going on with "RandomNoob"? you still own that character?

whats going on with "RandomNoob"? you still own that character?[/b]
    I never did own it, it&#39;s a char from a friend of mine, who hasn&#39;t logged in on it for like 6-7 months, that&#39;s why you might think it&#39;s my char, and yet I wasn&#39;t able to contact him in any way for the past month, hopefully he is ok.

J

Well basically I have been playing Girakon before I quit USKO on RandomNoob and went on to LSKO and was clan leader of the #1 clan for 3 months in a row, and atm I am really bored there, so I am looking to come back to USKO and play on a mage. So basically xp/pk on the mage account and well have fun. The other information I will just give on msn since some people prefer to ask specific questions, so add me on [email protected] and we&#39;ll talk. Preferably girakon if any, but if another server, then I&#39;m fine with that also.[/b]
    um gj i wouldn&#39;t even waste my time searching for a quote of me, but yeah that is what I said quite a while ago

and as you can see I&#39;m not going Girakon since it&#39;s a pretty dead server, I&#39;m just looking to share a mage until the new server opens up, and well if it it doesn&#39;t open until mid-end of august then i&#39;m not even gonna bother going, since atm i don&#39;t have much time to play and i won&#39;t have time especially when my college year starts again[/b]
    O.o

O.o[/b]
    ya oO, i wrote preferably to Girakon that&#39;s before I logged in game to see what&#39;s happening in Girakon, and after being in game for like 2-3 hours and seeing none of my friends are on that were there before, just motivates me to move on, so that&#39;s why I&#39;m going to the new server.

Anyway aq i&#39;m bored in my free time during night on weekdays, so looking for an account to fool around with xp and pk.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast