Carnac-East LV71 BP looking for an exper/sharer

This is a discussion on Carnac-East LV71 BP looking for an exper/sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, as I wrote in the topic title I have a priest on carnac, it's in Fierce and lvl 71 ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Well, as I wrote in the topic title I have a priest on carnac, it's in Fierce and lvl 71 atm. And since I would like to get to 75 and then eventually 80 I'm looking for someone to help me and my sharer in exping it.

It has platinum premium and exp gryphons and all items that are worth something are sealed.

The requirements aren't that high, 15% a day as a minimum and being able to go to one dungeon a day at least could be nice, but not required, althought it's alot of fun.
    We don't pk alot until level 72, and it's same for the exper, but of course, if you make more than 15% - something around 20-25% maybe, you can go to cz and pk for a bit. But you shouldn't use up too many scrolls, and if you do use them, you should make some decent np amount of them

You must know I won't be a pussy though as long as you fullfill the requirements

I won't make any problems of you not being able to play some day if you just inform me of it a day or two earlier. So if you need to study to some test or do some other work, it really won't be a problem.

If you're interested, drop me a pm with your msn here at ko4life or post it in a reply.

Oh, it's not that good geared, a HB+6 and not much more special, but still fun to play. I'm playing age of conan atm so my sharer would really like to get some help

If you're DUTCH it'd be great.

grzequ

up

oldboy

up 4 nab