Need an archer to help me

This is a discussion on Need an archer to help me within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Finally getting around to the point in my career as a sin where I need help with arrow shower combo. ...
Page: 1

Aba

Default Need an archer to help me

Finally getting around to the point in my career as a sin where I need help with arrow shower combo.

I'm pretty sure on the basics but need some pros like boddynock or someone else with confidence that they can teach me or give me some tips on the sw combo for dodging 2-3 arrows from arrow shower. Also need an archer to fuck with.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Need an archer to help me

Originally posted by Aba
    Finally getting around to the point in my career as a sin where I need help with arrow shower combo.

I'm pretty sure on the basics but need some pros like boddynock or someone else with confidence that they can teach me or give me some tips on the sw combo for dodging 2-3 arrows from arrow shower. Also need an archer to fuck with. *

Thanks in advance

I didn't understand a word you said but im happy :lol:

Just hold S a bit longer, all magic gone
    Did i mention im a better archer than a sin actually ? <_<

Default Re: Need an archer to help me

Originally posted by Aba

I'm pretty sure on the basics but need some pros like boddynock or someone else with confidence that they can teach me or give me some tips on the sw combo for dodging 2-3 arrows from arrow shower. Also need an archer to fuck with. *

Thanks in advance
    Not much different from normal combo.. Just s,r,skill. If you're still getting hit by too many arrows, hold S a little longer. It only takes a couple tries before you will become comfortable with it.

Priestontale

what i do is i hold s and let go when i press r but press s and skill almost at same time .. I.E

s(skill)-r-s(skill)-r-s(skill) so basically the only time you let go of "s" is when your pressing r

Aba

Originally posted by Priestontale
    what i do is i hold s and let go when i press r but press s and skill almost at same time .. *I.E

s(skill)-r-s(skill)-r-s(skill) so basically the only time you let go of "s" is when your pressing r *

seems like you'd have to be comboing extremely fast if you're holding s that much, in order to press r enough to stick to the guy xD

anyway thanks for the help guys if anyone willing to arrow shower me I'd appreciate it as well

Priestontale

Originally posted by Aba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priestontale
    what i do is i hold s and let go when i press r but press s and skill almost at same time .. *I.E

s(skill)-r-s(skill)-r-s(skill) so basically the only time you let go of "s" is when your pressing r *

seems like you'd have to be comboing extremely fast if you're holding s that much, in order to press r enough to stick to the guy xD

anyway thanks for the help guys if anyone willing to arrow shower me I'd appreciate it as well[/b]

not necessarily. holding down the s for longer just makes more arrows miss but if you are not used to it will completely throw off your combo. I do it pretty gayly IMO and need to find another way. I use my left pointer finger for s and my bad finger for skills and i use my left pointer finger for r and for bad finger for healing :unsure:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

just illusion the archer, fucks up every shower :P h43r:

darkrouge4040

i personaly think illusion is for pussys :wub:

Banned

wow...at least ur gonna practice..maybe in a month i might not be able to call you a babshopper with no skill :rollseyes:

Aba

I always have to throw this in when you flame me (even half flame me :P)

I beat you unbuffed while you were buffed..

and you babashop too -.- just not as much. <3 I still love you at least we dont hate each other now :wub: