looking for new active clan

This is a discussion on looking for new active clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im lvl warrior 61 about to be 62 if i can ever find a descent party and my friends are ...
Page: 1

im lvl warrior 61 about to be 62 if i can ever find a descent party and my friends are between 55 and 58. we would like a english speakin clan that exps alot we all wanna get a good lvl. most of us havent pked yet cause we wanted to lvl so i got 5knp lol and thats from dcz.

we dont care about capes or clan grd just a active clan

ign is ICASSIEI pm me if u got a spot for us

This guy is a great rogie btw.. havent seen him play warrior but he owned as rogue and bp and back on diez he didnt have that good of gear either but he still raped. So I would disreguard his NP.. that will rise quick once he gets the level he wants.

up for gg..

This guy is a great rogie btw.. havent seen him play warrior but he owned as rogue and bp and back on diez he didnt have that good of gear either but he still raped. So I would disreguard his NP.. that will rise quick once he gets the level he wants.

up for gg..[/b]
    thanks vacy always been a great friend gg in any class he plays

bump still lookin