For A Loyal Person to play with.

This is a discussion on For A Loyal Person to play with. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys! I am really regreting my decision to sell all my KO accounts and now I wish I can ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default For A Loyal Person to play with.

Hello guys!

I am really regreting my decision to sell all my KO accounts and now I wish I can start again.
    It's been 6 years since I've played this game and honestly I do not know alot of new things in this game.
    I wish I can start playing with some legit and really good player which can become my friend and guy I can spend time with.
    I am engaged and my time is limited but I can help you with character I can go in events, wars, I use Teamspeak, microphone and Ventrilo.
    I also have verified PayPal account, that might mean I can help you financing some sort of knightcash for platinum premium and so on.

My last account was Danai on server called Xigenon it was a 80 lvl assasin.
    I can play pretty much all roles, the most exciting for me though is a mage.
    I've never played archer in USKO, but I would like to try.
    Good feature could be if your items are locked with premium so you can be sure it all will be OK.
    I wish I can find someone and I can remind the old but gold times from KO when we waited 15 hours for Atilla in Kalluga.
    I don't have KO in my PC yet so I will download it if someone will be willing to take my job.
    Only account I have on USKO anymore is lvl 74 mage on Xigenon but I doubt it means something
    Thanks for reading and hope to see something in future!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

KO is all about the community, come to Orion humans and join our clan
    We are seeking dedicated/casual players to play/hunt and PK With

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Well, I heard rumors this server is really running full and casual players without premmy are screwed. Or?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Could you give me more info

Oh you definately will need premium to log Orion, but Pk is intense during busy periods, koxping is minimal to 0.
    It's good fun. imo

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Do you have facebook/skype/ something to contact? I would like to add u and talk in advance.

Shoot me a private message, I'm on for the next 2 odd hours.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

BUMP it up!