Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Looking for people whom are interested in next new server

This is a discussion on Looking for people whom are interested in next new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys if u going new server type here ur job what u play in new server, ill play warrior or ...
Page: 3

ArtOfFighters

guys if u going new server type here ur job what u play in new server, ill play warrior or int priest ^^[/b]
    should possible be done on the clan forums, just so its easier to keep track of who is who and what :P (when they are made ofcourse)

I'll probably be a warrior, but not sure, its not like we havent got time to decide anyways :P

MM16

so maka going with ya onslought? maybe ill just go to vs him

dunno maka aint msged me on msn nd u msg me on msn too homie :P ur coming with =D

MM16

pm me msn fast then

Pmed homie kanka

Great amount of pms from people interested keep this topic bumped guys. Lets get ready for the new 1.

Banned

im rather amusing yes id agree,

but what i found amusing was you get majority of drops cry and moan, leave the clan for perosnal problems liek u said. come back and some how get another 3 drops

you probably had more drops clan drops on you then undes probably had acummilated clan drops in general .

jsut the truth tho, can kindly deny it as i expect you will

bump

karn

i know some good names :P but i am not sharing until the new server pops up. i hate nubs stealing names. Also any good clans in beramus human side... i am soo sick of not finding a party. i wasted my platinum premium!...

im rather amusing yes id agree,

but what i found amusing was you get majority of drops cry and moan, leave the clan for perosnal problems liek u said. come back and some how get another 3 drops

you probably had more drops clan drops on you then undes probably had acummilated clan drops in general .

jsut the truth tho, can kindly deny it as i expect you will [/b]
    Only clan drops i ever had were Elf Belt and Priest Pendant dude so idk what you're talking about o.o 3 drops? wdf? 0.o and I got majority of the drops? 0.o since when? sean don't come on here nd try to start drama nd flaming please. cause my topic can do without it really as well as don't waste ur own time in doing so thx. if u have something to discuss with me take it to PM. Simple as that I feel

- > ^

MM16

scrubz

sowiec

I am also planning to start in new server, however i dont have fame as much as you have, but i assure you that I am capable of playing as a pro
    if like you cant count me in

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I'm planning on trying the new server and would need a gg clan to cyber with h34r:

sephy holy shit ;P upper nd seph PM me ur msns

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast