Looking for a sharer, Krowaz BP lvl 77 CW orc

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer, Krowaz BP lvl 77 CW orc within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello I got pretty much on my hands right now so it would be awesome if someone would share my ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for a sharer, Krowaz BP lvl 77 CW orc

Hello I got pretty much on my hands right now so it would be awesome if someone would share my priest with me. Would be cool if you could make some %s everyday but you're also free to pk whenever it suits you, I'm in BomBomPow which is one of the greatest exp clan / ally on the orc side, also doing great pk.

The account has exp premium and I will keep buying it up to 80, there after disc. Got all kinds of valk and proper gear. Krowaz armor and decent jewellery. You are allowed to use at least sw scrolls for bdw/war/pk as I am buffer / heal / malice.

The timezone doesn't really matter but it would be awesome if you're American or from Australia since I live in Sweden with timezone +1 gmt.

I wont force you to play everyday but I appreciate if you'd play as much as possible, I got lots of good friends in-game and ppl are really nice all around

Throw me a pm or reply in the topic if you're interested. Peace!

-Maltuz

Svenne

Up for cutie <3