Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Looking to pk on someones char on human pref human :) Cypher SteamKO

This is a discussion on Looking to pk on someones char on human pref human :) Cypher SteamKO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm looking to pk with some friends, as my account was scammed, i don't really intend to play a lot ...
Page: 1

Default Looking to pk on someones char on human pref human :) Cypher SteamKO

I'm looking to pk with some friends, as my account was scammed, i don't really intend to play a lot but i'm looking to play someones char, pref in this order Priest > Rogue > Warrior > Mage, i'd also prefure human <3 @ Cypher SteamKO btw

so who quited faster??? Me or you?? Or some1 made you quit this game SASASA:dSA:dSA:dS:saD:sa
    SkyHunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    so who quited faster??? Me or you?? Or some1 made you quit this game SASASA:dSA:dSA:dS:saD:sa
    I actually got scammed theres a difference dSDd still waiting for your "S> Items" topic where you put price's and then when people add you to buy the item, you decide to add 30% more of the price sDd:AdS I'm actually glad i got scammed, saves me wasting my hard earned money on a 100$ a month game so keep wasting your money dA:sDsA

Anyway still looking for an account to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I actually got scammed theres a difference dSDd still waiting for your "S> Items" topic where you put price's and then when people add you to buy the item, you decide to add 30% more of the price sDd:AdS I'm actually glad i got scammed, saves me wasting my hard earned money on a 100$ a month game so keep wasting your money dA:sDsA

who the fuq spends 100$ a month, did you? cause really idk why you would do that, it's really not neccessary at all.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    who the fuq spends 100$ a month, did you? cause really idk why you would do that, it's really not neccessary at all.
    cuz he is noob
    you need only prem so max 40$ per month and rest you can get easy from events like juraid and chaos, you can get easy money for sc, valks, pathos, pots but matt is matt, he play for long time and still didnt learn anythink SAS:AD:

Prem = 40$, Wings = 53$, valks = 64$, Pots = 70$, Pking on average 10 hours a day? $60 for attack scrolls, 120$ on undy scrolls, 90$ AC Scrolls, so 70+60+120+90? $340, even if you pk 5 hours a day thats around what it costs roughly a month, then you thing like genie that you spent at the start, hammers, more pots, even if you've stopped leveling. Or you could go by ingame prices, like 20m for an AP scroll stack, which would cost you 600m, for a month of them pking at 5 / 10 hours a day, so thats still roughly 100$, not likely your going to farm all of those gb's just to spend on scrolls to pk, but yeah my logic is completely wrong

cuz he is noob
    you need only prem so max 40$ per month and rest you can get easy from events like juraid and chaos, you can get easy money for sc, valks, pathos, pots but matt is matt, he play for long time and still didnt learn anythink SAS:AD:
    40$ max? i'm sure i've seen you with valks? wings? you sure as hell don't buy your pots from an NPC, you also don't PK on buffs Jeraid and chaos? Silvery Gems are 11m, so you need to win it twice, let alone win it in the first place to even be able to buy a stack of AP scrolls, all depending if you even get a good party.... chaos? Blue Chest 8m, stop trying to justify to yourself you don't spend crazy amounts of money on KO (Not to mention the babashopping everyone does.) because i know you have to and so does everyone on this forum.

now please go back to your 8vs8 post, much love. Lets stop making every topic on this forum about you.

Prem = 40$, Wings = 53$, valks = 64$, Pots = 70$, Pking on average 10 hours a day? $60 for attack scrolls, 120$ on undy scrolls, 90$ AC Scrolls, so 70+60+120+90? $340, even if you pk 5 hours a day thats around what it costs roughly a month, then you thing like genie that you spent at the start, hammers, more pots, even if you've stopped leveling. Or you could go by ingame prices, like 20m for an AP scroll stack, which would cost you 600m, for a month of them pking at 5 / 10 hours a day, so thats still 100$, not likely your going to farm all of those gb's just to spend on scrolls to pk, but yeah my logic is completely wrong
    idk what you are talking about, but if you spend all that on the power up store you are retarded.

idk what you are talking about, but if you spend all that on the power up store you are retarded.
    I don't spend that much because i don't play, never have played extremely hardcore, how much did u buy your raptor +8 for at the start of the server... oh wait, anyway ill stop replying to you guys now, still looking for a char to play.

B> Warrior Chitin set +8 USD
    B> Warrior chitin 8

B> Raptor +8
    Buying RAPTOR+8!

So please before calling people retarded because "If you spend that much on PUS your retarded." take a look at how much you've spent not only on the PUS but ingame. Bet those 250k Nps you made were all on buffs

money you enjoy wasting isn't money wasted. And you can basicially get ur money back easily if not even more.
    Rhymes likes this.

8 v 8 plzzzz????
    Rizzy likes this.

Prem = 40$, Wings = 53$, valks = 64$, Pots = 70$, Pking on average 10 hours a day? $60 for attack scrolls, 120$ on undy scrolls, 90$ AC Scrolls, so 70+60+120+90? $340, even if you pk 5 hours a day thats around what it costs roughly a month, then you thing like genie that you spent at the start, hammers, more pots, even if you've stopped leveling. Or you could go by ingame prices, like 20m for an AP scroll stack, which would cost you 600m, for a month of them pking at 5 / 10 hours a day, so thats still roughly 100$, not likely your going to farm all of those gb's just to spend on scrolls to pk, but yeah my logic is completely wrong

40$ max? i'm sure i've seen you with valks? wings? you sure as hell don't buy your pots from an NPC, you also don't PK on buffs Jeraid and chaos? Silvery Gems are 11m, so you need to win it twice, let alone win it in the first place to even be able to buy a stack of AP scrolls, all depending if you even get a good party.... chaos? Blue Chest 8m, stop trying to justify to yourself you don't spend crazy amounts of money on KO (Not to mention the babashopping everyone does.) because i know you have to and so does everyone on this forum.

now please go back to your 8vs8 post, much love. Lets stop making every topic on this forum about you.

swift 15mana
    master teaching from event
    profit 4 gb/ 1 gb each
    kkthxbb

I don't spend that much because i don't play, never have played extremely hardcore, how much did u buy your raptor +8 for at the start of the server... oh wait, anyway ill stop replying to you guys now, still looking for a char to play.

B> Warrior Chitin set +8 USD
    B> Warrior chitin 8

B> Raptor +8
    Buying RAPTOR+8!

So please before calling people retarded because "If you spend that much on PUS your retarded." take a look at how much you've spent not only on the PUS but ingame. Bet those 250k Nps you made were all on buffs
    i bought it for a really cheap deal, even less than it's current price i got 400K np's, not 250, i think i spent a few k us.d in all these years of playing KO (+/- 10 years), and i think after selling out all my items in all the servers and chars i've had, i also made the same money back, so there's really no loss for me. How i made those NP's, well unlike you we make sense in pk and make alot of np's, i bought 2 packs of scrolls in total, and im playing 2 months. That's not quite the hundreds of dollars you assume people spend on the PUS.

about the chitins 8, i didn't buy them because i got a free chitin set +7 that i'm using right now (waiting for krowaz). apart of that, unlike you i actually go to ED's and other events (making atleast 1GB a week just from going juraid if not more.)

get your facts straight, you useless piece of sh1t and stop crying. And i believe you spent more money than me in orion and midgard, because the money i've spent there i made back easily and i remember you were babashopping the fuq out of both these servers.

swift 15mana
    master teaching from event
    profit 4 gb/ 1 gb each
    kkthxbb
    Congratulation's you can afford a full set of scrolls after getting 1 ROL in a servers that's been open for over 2 month's, going to get a gold star on your chart?

i bought it for a really cheap deal, even less than it's current price i got 400K np's, not 250, i think i spent a few k us.d in all these years of playing KO (+/- 10 years), and i think after selling out all my items in all the servers and chars i've had, i also made the same money back, so there's really no loss for me. How i made those NP's, well unlike you we make sense in pk and make alot of np's, i bought 2 packs of scrolls in total, and im playing 2 months. That's not quite the hundreds of dollars you assume people spend on the PUS.

about the chitins 8, i didn't buy them because i got a free chitin set +7 that i'm using right now (waiting for krowaz). apart of that, unlike you i actually go to ED's and other events (making atleast 1GB a week just from going juraid if not more.)

get your facts straight, you useless piece of sh1t and stop crying. And i believe you spent more money than me in orion and midgard, because the money i've spent there i made back easily and i remember you were babashopping the fuq out of both these servers.
    Look, you know nothing about what i spent on Midgard or Orion,i sold $2700 worth of gb's on midgard so no i never baba'd the fuck out of the server and i used the profit to buy a new computer, just keep trying to "prove me wrong" and deny the fact you spend a lot of money already, but you can't bullshit a bull shiter. After calling me a useless piece of shit, i would be a dick and post about your situation but i think you already know your useless already. Anyway i'm going to ask nicely to stop spamming my post, if not i can always contact a mod.

Congratulation's you can afford a full set of scrolls after getting 1 ROL in a servers that's been open for over 2 month's, going to get a gold star on your chart?

Look, you know nothing about what i spent on Midgard or Orion,i sold $2700 worth of gb's on midgard so no i never baba'd the fuck out of the server and i used the profit to buy a new computer, just keep trying to "prove me wrong" and deny the fact you spend a lot of money already, but you can't bullshit a bull shiter. After calling me a useless piece of shit, i would be a dick and post about your situation but i think you already know your useless already. Anyway i'm going to ask nicely to stop spamming my post, if not i can always contact a mod.
    whatever makes you happy. gl finding a sharer.
    NuclearWinter and Rhymes like this.

holy shit ur butthurt
    SkyHunter and NuclearWinter like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast