Looking to play an account

This is a discussion on Looking to play an account within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I havent played in a year, and thought it would be interesting to play a little sense the game ...
Page: 1

Well I havent played in a year, and thought it would be interesting to play a little sense the game has gotten some cool new stuff. I can't promise anything, but I woulden't mind doing a bit of XP. Pretty much I'm just looking for a higher level account to fool around with. I know this is a long shot, but if any old guns can remember me they will know I'm trustworthy. Diez prefered, because that's where I know the most people. I (was) am experienced in all classes, you can search for some videos if you want.

If any oldies wanna help an old gun brotha out just shoot me a message. h34r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

o-m FUCKIN god. where the FUCK have u been. i received ur msn message but CAN'T U BE MORE ACTIVE? honestly we need to catch up. pwease?

ps. the game changed alot if im not wrong. a lot of new funny weapons with funy abilities tat i don&#39;t know a sht about. i wana come back to the game with u but im still in army boohoo :<

slm hư vacant.

hhahahaha mis you guys. Well in all honesty MSN wont let me login to my account unless I use the web messenger, and its pretty lame. I may have to make a new account. :P Gayva your quite the hottie.

Simon, heard from any shinigami peeps lately?

hhahahaha mis you guys. Well in all honesty MSN wont let me login to my account unless I use the web messenger, and its pretty lame. I may have to make a new account. :P Gayva your quite the hottie.

Simon, heard from any shinigami peeps lately? [/b]
    Kinshi is still a virgin.
    Fish joined the army

And for the rest... just read the forums, they still active

Simon, heard from any shinigami peeps lately? [/b]
    then use the damn e messenger! :< anyway i can use salsa&#39;s account this weekend(since both of us r from sg its possible) so if u do manage to get an acc lemme know lets pk LIKE OLD TIMES BITCH

then use the damn e messenger! :< anyway i can use salsa&#39;s account this weekend(since both of us r from sg its possible) so if u do manage to get an acc lemme know lets pk LIKE OLD TIMES BITCH[/b]
    I&#39;m orc now I kill you guys pew pew.

I&#39;m orc now I kill you guys pew pew.[/b]
    u will get raped.

u will get raped.[/b]
    Wouldn&#39;t mind gettin raped by you

then use the damn e messenger! :< anyway i can use salsa&#39;s account this weekend(since both of us r from sg its possible) so if u do manage to get an acc lemme know lets pk LIKE OLD TIMES BITCH[/b]
    Would be fun dudes. =) I gotta remember how to combo well first haha. We really did have some epic pk sessions together. ^_^ I would ask barb but im pretty sure he said his priest got hacked so I dunno. Plus I feel pretty gay asking after not talking to him in like a year. :lol: I miss barb. Maybe we can start on new server cava who knows.

Wouldn&#39;t mind gettin raped by you[/b]
    oO.

n no vacy i can&#39;t start on new server, well not until i get out of the damn hellhole.

Would be fun dudes. =) I gotta remember how to combo well first haha. We really did have some epic pk sessions together. ^_^ I would ask barb but im pretty sure he said his priest got hacked so I dunno. Plus I feel pretty gay asking after not talking to him in like a year. :lol: I miss barb. Maybe we can start on new server cava who knows.[/b]
    Tyrano and bfd will probably make a warrior, atleast what tyrano told me. I&#39;m going new server too in mrcassiba&#39;s clan.