Looking to play again

This is a discussion on Looking to play again within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I'm an aussie looking to play an account, preferably on euko, or another server if its semi active I ...
Page: 1

aus

Cool Looking to play again

Hey,

I'm an aussie looking to play an account, preferably on euko, or another server if its semi active
    I don't feel like spending uber amounts to create an account again so i will try my luck in finding someone who will let me play theres. Been reading usko isn't overly populated so thats another reason im just wanting to share atm.

I don't mind buying valks, pathos, prem, scrolls, i just dont want to spend money on items again.

classes i play mainly are priests, sins, and warrior , i admit my mage isn't great cause i only used to play tp mage ^^

I'm just after an average + account,
    zone can be either adream, rlb, cz is all fine by me, i dont want to heavily exp, but can do a little, would prefer like 30% exp, 70% pk wars , something around that. my time zone is gmt+10.

if anyone wants to know more, feel free to pm me and we can talk on vent/skype or msn.
    Last time i played in usko was in RLB with Shinley as his priest, in SBT clan, and then played with him/his sister (Chizzy) as a sharer of gintoki on euko.

Some may know me on private servers like Ko4u (Aussie, Lafdo, Archcraft, Auscraft, Q2Q < all played)

Thanks for reading,

Cya

Edit: 'prefer' euko europa now as i logged and activity is not to bad but taking anything atm.
    Last edited by aus; 05-27-2012 at 06:12 PM.

aus

bump 12345