Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to play a character

This is a discussion on Looking to play a character within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well if its truly fixed, I'm looking to play on an account.. I would prefer dies and would like a ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Well if its truly fixed, I'm looking to play on an account.. I would prefer dies and would like a high lvl mage, but if you trust dis sexy baba any character will do.. Just looking to have some fun once or twice a week and might even xp a lil.. Let me know!!!!

sexy Owa

again good luck for the 2nd time

ps : disturbed is very trustable, having him sharing with you would bring nothing but enjoyment

Thanks pimp <3

GG mage from old school Infinity ^^ let him share nd rack up nps on ur char =D as well as exp ^^ Bump

Thx for the bumps my babas <3

xaivia

got a 72 warrior on cwest i might be up for sharing as im starting work soon not really whatyour lookin for i guess

If I could find some old friends or clannies on c west I wouldn&#39;t mind. Thanks for the offer and I&#39;ll def keep it in mind considering I have no character at all to play lol

sexy Owa

If I could find some old friends or clannies on c west I wouldn&#39;t mind. Thanks for the offer and I&#39;ll def keep it in mind considering I have no character at all to play lol[/b]
    hes in the same clan as a handfull of people i brought with me from diez my clan merged with his :P you&#39;d probably have a great time playing his warrior

oO Jc Oo

gl in the search gg friend

xaivia

hes in the same clan as a handfull of people i brought with me from diez my clan merged with his :P you&#39;d probably have a great time playing his warrior [/b]
    yeah its a beast :P

sexy Owa

yeah its a beast :P[/b]
    i know -.- still have nightmares of looking at my damage bar when going up against you in the lvl 60-69 bdw.

xaivia

i know -.- still have nightmares of looking at my damage bar when going up against you in the lvl 60-69 bdw.[/b]
    im not gonna say my ap now but for dual weild its like wow lets just say i got better ap with my duals than i do rappy 7 :P

I&#39;ll do some thinking on it and see if I can get back into xp mode lol...

I am Timmeh Senior Member

still looking for mage? add me msn [email protected]

sephs ma hoe <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast