Pls take sometime and read this

This is a discussion on Pls take sometime and read this within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, so im making this topic with the objective of: </span> - helping people - getting help if needed - ...
Page: 1

arzolezzi08

ok, so im making this topic with the objective of:</span>

- helping people
    - getting help if needed
    - make friends on my server

P.M might get a lil complicated sometimes so, what im asking u to do is:
    - write server
    - write nation
    - character name and lvl
    - character profession
    - motive ( no asking for money just because "im broke man.." ( this will only clog the topic with unwanted answers) )

EXAMPLE
    Logos
    El morad
    "arzo" lvl 45
    priest ( buffer / healer )
    scrud up my stats and dont have money to re-stat

NOTE that this is only an example and im not asking for money

<span style="color:#FF0000">REMMEMBER , NO LENDING ACCOUNTS FOR LVLING OR OFFERING TO DO THIS ALLOWED
    ( do not trust this offers )

hope this helps a lil

not 2 be rude or anything ur an idiot stop posting in everyones topics that deals with them sharing accounts if they want 2 do it its there decision, and also if they end up being scammed its there fault not anyone elses, and also just shut up

blueduck

not 2 be rude or anything ur an idiot stop posting in everyones topics that deals with them sharing accounts if they want 2 do it its there decision, and also if they end up being scammed its there fault not anyone elses, and also just shut up[/b]
    +1

arzolezzi08

Red face

what u said just shows how dumb u r, i posted this to help ppl and if ur not interested, b my guest and leave man, no here called u, however, u sound a lil preocupied that ppl will eventually figure out that its a scam... ( not every1 who does that is tho, u just gotta know when some1&#39;s trustable, not like this guy, who seems to lose it every time i say sumthin like b4 )
    + mind ur own business, if i wish to spend my time advising ppl not to do that kinnda stuff its for a reason, my bro got scammed that way, and its true, if thats wut they want i wont stop em, but its none of ur business either so get out of this topic unless ur contributing .

BYE BYE dude :lol:

Maybe you should explain what the hell you&#39;re trying to do.. I read your post 3 times and still don&#39;t know if you want people to play your account or you want to play others accounts or what the fuck.

I don&#39;t get it either, AT ALL.
    Are you giving out free money?
    Are you wanting free money?
    Or what? :S

I don&#39;t get it either, AT ALL.
    Are you giving out free money?
    Are you wanting free money?
    Or what? :S[/b]
    +1 :mellow:

Banned

Sounds like (judging by his "example") he is helping people who need a little extra cash to do what they need to do to play. Since it said, i screwed up my stats, need some money to re-skill. Which if that&#39;s what it is, is a nice thing to do for new players, who don&#39;t really know what the stats do yet, and they mess up and dont have the money to reskill. So if your just trying to help people, then GG. If not, then I have no clue what your trying to do so....iono :huh:

arzolezzi08

u got it, thats basically wut im trying to do, help others, and u know, make KO easier to play, cuz by this topic ppl can ask for help and not get stuck or ppl can offer to help..thats wut its about

sorry if i didnt make myself clear

ok... I&#39;ll take some free money

Aba

Diez
    Orc
    LX1XL - rogue assassin, lvl 37
    I messed up my stats and now I dont have money for rols

100 USD pls

Diez
    Orc
    LX1XL - rogue assassin, lvl 37
    I messed up my stats and now I dont have money for rols

100 USD pls [/b]

lol i was like oh ok he is a nice dude and good for trying to help people then i read your comment and bust into laughter xD lol nice one X

Diez
    Orc
    Intensive - mage, lvl 65
    I needer pot money i went emo and burned it all on anvil

arzolezzi08

Smile

....doesnt work like that guys, no asking for real money and only noobs who r REALLY STUCK..like in a quest..or maybe dopnt know how to play and r checking this forums for help..if u guys r gonna keep posting stuff like this..then its gonna b closed..thx 2 u, noobs will b even more stuck <_<

arzolezzi08

its pretty obvious that this was a bad idea, it actually would have worked if forums were a lil stricter and it werent filled with dishonest ppl...im gonna pls ask mods to close this topic now