Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

BadCompany Recruiting

This is a discussion on BadCompany Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BadCompany is currently looking to fill a few spots remaining in our clan. We are an all english clan and ...
Page: 1

BadCompany is currently looking to fill a few spots remaining in our clan. We are an all english clan and REQUIRE the use of Ventrilo and our clan forums. We are currently looking to fill the spots listed below:

2-3 Mages level 72+....Case by Case

2-3 Sins level 72+....Case by Case

3-4 Warriors level 75+...Case by Case

If you are interested make a post here or visit our clan forums and register, then visit the recruiting section. We are a pretty heavy pk clan, altough there are several xp parties. We are Allied with DeadShotCorps, so there are always plenty of good parties to get in.

If you do not fall into the level requirements above and are still interested in BadCompany, we have BadCompanyInc which is currently recruiting 65+.

Visit our forums at: http://z10.invisionfree.com/BadCompany1/index.php?

You can also find any BadCompany member in game including Sillyho, Liquidgel04, or SpiritusSancti and inquire about our clan.

i am lvl 80 ý want clan plx

i am lvl 80 ý want clan plx[/b]
    lol, well I want you to buy a new mic. We all can&#39;t have what we want I guess, lol.

UP

hahahah

bump

Ainelover

ur leader aint that good, i was filming some for fun @ gamecam at lvl 71 warr with, glave +7, chitin +5/8 str pauldron+pads+boots and +1 chitin dagger def and +3 club defense gloves and +9 str pendant and rest quest jewels, on ares 2 5 mins ago, a party full of BadCompany was raping elmo town, so i ran on the side, and i watched my back and ur ldr came after me, i started charged him and got 50% of his hp down and my was 40% and i playd on laptop so freeze lag i equipped shield and ran then equipped glave again then i got tp by a newb turk ;/

ur leader aint that good, i was filming some for fun @ gamecam at lvl 71 warr with, glave +7, chitin +5/8 str pauldron+pads+boots and +1 chitin dagger def and +3 club defense gloves and +9 str pendant and rest quest jewels, on ares 2 5 mins ago, a party full of BadCompany was raping elmo town, so i ran on the side, and i watched my back and ur ldr came after me, i started charged him and got 50% of his hp down and my was 40% and i playd on laptop so freeze lag i equipped shield and ran then equipped glave again then i got tp by a newb turk ;/[/b]

Ok ty for that info. I&#39;m sure if you wanted a 1v1 he would be happy to do it. Most likely what happened is someone else was also hitting him like an archer or a mage, or maybe he ran after you with that much hp. I&#39;m pretty sure that at level 80 and an ap over 3k that he is pretty good. But who knows, pm him and ask for a 1v1. You are probably the first person to say that DrDuran isn&#39;t that good. And please do not turn our clan recruiting post into a flame war. You really should have posted this elsewhere or sent him a letter.

Bump

bumpity bump ^.^

ým lwl 80 clan?

Bumpey :P

ým lwl 80 clan?[/b]
    sorry no gays we alrady have 1 gay albuss dont need more :P

Bump

bump

Up

Bump

Banned

Ok ty for that info. I&#39;m sure if you wanted a 1v1 he would be happy to do it. Most likely what happened is someone else was also hitting him like an archer or a mage, or maybe he ran after you with that much hp. I&#39;m pretty sure that at level 80 and an ap over 3k that he is pretty good. But who knows, pm him and ask for a 1v1. You are probably the first person to say that DrDuran isn&#39;t that good. And please do not turn our clan recruiting post into a flame war. You really should have posted this elsewhere or sent him a letter.[/b]

O_o 3k ap wow thats sexy <3
    i want 1v1 with silly ^_^

O_o 3k ap wow thats sexy <3
    i want 1v1 with silly ^_^[/b]

Actually he was talking about DrDuran.

Up

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast