Looking TO shar a char on new server

This is a discussion on Looking TO shar a char on new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've played lvl 80 warrior (currently own one) and i've played lvl 80 priest. I have played all classes above ...
Page: 1

I've played lvl 80 warrior (currently own one) and i've played lvl 80 priest. I have played all classes above 60, but only warrior and priest above 70.
    I'm a gg on manes.. Ask pretty much any english speaker there. I started playing in ares in my early days, you can talk to johny or any old membors of DOE. Ask them about wiseman xD
    I can play a mage decently, and i can play a rouge for exp purposes. Decent pker on mage..Can't minor combo on rogue, although i'd love to learn and practice. haha

I'll be avaliable for EXP, Events, PK, Boss Running...pretty much anything. Would be nice for the person to have premium so i can log on at night when they are sleeping to exp/ect.
    I have a mic, and TS+Ventrilo, so anything works for me. Although i'm in the middle of completing my GED and possibly moving into my own apartment, i'll still probably be on a few hours a day at least (that is if the person who own's the acc. isn't online)

Hit me up with a pm on here for any questions you may have.

Edit* USA ip

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

bump for a known noob in manes

Bump for myself....

And a known noob? xD i could take u out haha

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Bump for myself....

And a known noob? xD i could take u out haha[/b]
    maybe if i were playing my warrior ^ - but no chance against my BP :P