looking to share

This is a discussion on looking to share within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am gmt -6 (i think) i know its central time zone. i am looking to share a character on ...
Page: 1

cobra90

i am gmt -6 (i think) i know its central time zone.

i am looking to share a character on the new server preferably orc
    i have vouchers just look in my signature
    i prefer battle priest and warrior my second favorite is sin/archer and last is mage

thanks just add me on msn [email protected] if you wish to share with me or need to know more about me or what i wanna do

ALSO I MAY BUY STUFF LIKE PREMIUM! (not 100% sure)

Banned

oh hey man come on mine lvl 67 mage.

oh wait..no thnx. im like the pwner and ur just like the noob

cobra90

oh hey man come on mine lvl 67 mage.

oh wait..no thnx. im like the pwner and ur just like the noob [/b]

no magic ur the noob....without me you never would have found this game or 99% of the people you now know.
    :P

manveerj

no magic ur the noob....without me you never would have found this game or 99% of the people you now know.
    :P[/b]
    Hey im looking for a sharer got a lvl 41 warrior on new server. Decent gear... for a new server lol. Im looking for a sharer on weekdays for when I'm at school central I guess around 5am-1pm

my msn is [email protected]

cobra90

I am in the central usa timezone.

also ignore this im creating mine i just need someone thats not my timezone to share with me

i need a person that can exp while im sleeping or at school or whatever i am in central timezone of usa...preferably aus or eur