Looking to share DLW/RLB sin on CWest (or 70+ int priest)

This is a discussion on Looking to share DLW/RLB sin on CWest (or 70+ int priest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I was going to make a vouch thread, but a couple of my clannies said it wasn't allowed anymore, ...
Page: 1

Megatr0n

Default Looking to share DLW/RLB sin on CWest (or 70+ int priest)

Well, I was going to make a vouch thread, but a couple of my clannies said it wasn't allowed anymore, so I guess I'll just post :P

I'm the owner of the warrior Megatr0N. I miss my DLW char on Ares named Klandestine, and I got the bug for PK one night before I got prem, and went and did an hour of scrolls with rental gear in Ares. Now I got the bug for assassin PK again :lol:

I think a lot of the people on Carnac-West know me, along with a good number of people from Ares, so I can direct people to this thread to vouch for me if it's needed. I'll supply PK scrolls but someone who used to be in my clan scammed all of my gold, so I probably won't be able to pay for many potions. but hey, you'll have scrolls on your account for PKing that you'll be 100% able to use.

PM me or respond here if you are interested!

Thanks,
    Megatr0N (Jeff)

[EDIT]: Added 70+ int priest as well, but not guarenteeing I'll play someone else's, I think I may be looking for access on a priest already in HellsFury.
    Last edited by Megatr0n; 08-09-2009 at 05:23 PM.

get vpn and share my priest

bump for trustable.

TakingBack

Share my level 66 sin
    Human

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBack View Post
    Share my level 66 sin
    Human
    Pick me pick me!

Megatr0n

He wants a melee, not a noobie mage ^^

TakingBack

Hey this rogue I'm talking about.. I'm not going to be using it.. so you're practically going to have it =)

Except.. you're not going to have it lolz...
    I'll just be making money while you have your fun.. =)

Megatr0n

I'll keep it in mind, give the topic a day or two to unfold and see if anyone else is interested