Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Looking to share.

This is a discussion on Looking to share. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ughh well i just came back to ko from a 3 month break i believe and im looking to share ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default Looking to share.

    Ughh well i just came back to ko from a 3 month break i believe and im looking to share on any usa ip account on any server. Character must be lvl 75+ and will exp or pk whatever you want. Im good at all classes but int priest or warrior are defintly my best. Character must be geared average cause i dont feel like getting 1 hit by a booro -.- Add my msn for further questions.

    msn:[email protected]
    Last edited by Deanna; 08-09-2009 at 03:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default

    btw i know it looks bad that i have 1 post but my old account got deleted so i jsut made a new one.

  3. #3
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Bumpers for a trustable purson. She shared with some players back in our clans and there weren't ever any trust issues among them with her. Shes active and for some odd reason has the desire to still want to play this game lol.

    I hope you find an account and best of luck to ya buddy.

  4. #4
    09chilton
    Guest

    Default

    shes been my sharer off and on, a couple times i havent had anything sealed and it was still there after she logged off xD trustable

  5. #5
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Bumpers for a trustable purson. She shared with some players back in our clans and there weren't ever any trust issues among them with her. Shes active and for some odd reason has the desire to still want to play this game lol.

    I hope you find an account and best of luck to ya buddy.
    thanks jaspreet<3

  6. #6
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 09chilton View Post
    shes been my sharer off and on, a couple times i havent had anything sealed and it was still there after she logged off xD trustable
    thats me in your sig. i remember that day. it was funny^^

  7. #7
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    thats me in your sig. i remember that day. it was funny^^
    I remember that too, lol.

    Bump for trustable. (:

  8. #8
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I remember that too, lol.

    Bump for trustable. (:
    you werent there taht day >.<

    it was a chat room with only me dan and brokey

  9. #9
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    you werent there taht day >.<

    it was a chat room with only me dan and brokey
    No... it was me dan, you & brokey! We were talking about marajuana & shit and you kept leaving so you blocked dan!

  10. #10
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    No... it was me dan, you & brokey! We were talking about marajuana & shit and you kept leaving so you blocked dan!
    dam maybe you were there

  11. #11
    Deanna
    Guest

    Default

    /close

    sharing on seltun and 2girls for salmin on cwest

  12. #12
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Fuck, how do you find this shit? I got 2395428304509 vouches and I still can't get a good fucking geared account likee you!












    FFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

















    I think it's because your a female...,wait.

    That gives me an idea. =D

  13. #13
    R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Fuck, how do you find this shit? I got 2395428304509 vouches and I still can't get a good fucking geared account likee you!










    FFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

















    I think it's because your a female...,wait.

    That gives me an idea. =D
    no1 likes u

  14. #14
    Megatr0n
    Guest

    Default

    Ugh, how many sharers are on that account now? 5?

  15. #15
    R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    Ugh, how many sharers are on that account now? 5?
    -------------------------no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •