Level 76 orc C-West priest looking for a clan!

This is a discussion on Level 76 orc C-West priest looking for a clan! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Currently level 76 but will start exping soon and might be getting exp prem aswell! Currently skilled as full debuff ...
Page: 1

Default Level 76 orc C-West priest looking for a clan!

Currently level 76 but will start exping soon and might be getting exp prem aswell!

Currently skilled as full debuff (subside) but I am reskilling soon at 77 for superior parasite aswell.

I don't mind reskilling to buff either if the clan needs that more, im experienced in both duffing with subside as in buffing with party cure.

My current gear will be:

full krowaz+6
    ds+1rev
    ep+0
    light belt of life

atm I only need 2 more krowaz parts for complete set=)

I have 114k nps and used to have a lot more but those were lost in donating to a old clan of mine. Ive been on c-west all my ko career and have got a decent clan experience allready.

My current age is 18 if that matters to anyone.
    I'm from Belgium so my timezone is GMT+1, I prefer to be in a clan that is around the same timezone.
    I also have ventrilo and a working microphone, though i'm not rly a chatty type through vent / ts I will open my mouth in pk when needed.

Now enough about me but if u have any questions feel free to ask I don't bite!

What I seek in a clan:

-active clan, atleast some ppl allways on for either exp or pk
    -friendly, dont want a clan that is bitching at eachother or others all the time
    -makes clan parties for either exp or pk, atleast one is a must to me personally.
    -the clan must be 70+ as I have no intrest in being in a clan with rlb or dcz chars (duh!)
    -doesn't have to be a big or top clan, I don't mind playing in a small (but active!) clan as long as its fun and theres a group to play with.

Thats about it, if u are interested in recruiting me send me a pm here or try contacting me in-game on the name Belgskuh.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Belgske; 07-07-2010 at 07:27 PM.

add this nub to a gg clan ^^

Thumbs up

Bump to GG

Belgskuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

thx all<3

and no draven that was my old warriors name xD