Cwest Orc mage needs sharer

This is a discussion on Cwest Orc mage needs sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been working alot lately and really would consider taking on a full time sharer, one that will play ...
Page: 1

Alibaba85

I have been working alot lately and really would consider taking on a full time sharer, one that will play it with me for a while...... A Relationship. Its a lvl 62 orc mage - fully geared out - ice/lite. I have the gear in my inn to go either full 160int build or 112build, either way. Currently 160int build. Im looking for only serious/ trustworthy players from the U.S. Im only looking for someone who can play mage.

Im looking for someone to xp and pk on the character. I need someone able to make the early LW/ CSW and BDW times. Im really looking for someone who can play during the day (U.S. time zones) and get involved in active DK parties.

Pm me here with your refrence list and mage experience. I will not reply to any pm that doesnt give me a trusty reference list. Lets talk about it.....

all gear is sealed.

ImSoDemon

Im always on MSN, u never respond ><

demondayz18c

ill share with u if u still need a sharer dude...msn is [email protected]