Looking to share an account

This is a discussion on Looking to share an account within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need someone to share with for a little bit until i get some cash to get my own gear ...
Page: 1

pur3bloody

I need someone to share with for a little bit until i get some cash to get my own gear on my own account. i was in AFK for a bit and then i was in Everlasting, Error, and Antihero. I would prefer a sin or a mage because that's what i'm good at but i will give warrior or priest a try if need be. A must for me sharing with you is YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR GOOD ITEMS SEALED. That way, you can't accuse me of stealing your items if they go missing or just feel like screwing me over after i'm done sharing. I have a USA ip and am GMT-5. That is all, message me if you would like to share.

AGAIN: i am looking for an account to share, i don't want to share an account of my own

pur3bloody

still looking for an account to share, also. those clans i listed above was some of the top cwest clans so i could get people to vouch for me