Looking to share an account to play on ares or cwest

This is a discussion on Looking to share an account to play on ares or cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, My name is Calvin and I'm 21. I'm currently a rising senior in college...majoring in biology... living on ...
Page: 1

csheng89

Default Looking to share an account to play on ares or cwest

Hi everyone,

My name is Calvin and I'm 21. I'm currently a rising senior in college...majoring in biology... living on the east coast (eastern time zone)

A little bored over the summer so I thought I would give this another shot. Not expecting an ubber geared char... just something that would be fun to exp and pk on. Yes, I know my post count is low. My experience with KO is on ares. I shared with low for a very long time, you might be able to contact her and ask her about me, though idk if shes still around on these forums. I'm also pretty good friends with some ppl from BEETLES when they were still around; I think Ben aka Ronnen still plays.

Oh and I do have a mic and can easily install vent if necessary. I would like to play either rogue or priest. If you're looking for a sharer, please pm me and we can talk on msn or something, thanks!
    Last edited by csheng89; 08-04-2010 at 10:56 AM.

csheng89

bump... still looking!

In case you wanted to know, here's an old Beetles member update:

Ben still plays on Ronnen
    Collin came back after a break
    Gunes is on another character and I don't know if she wants everyone to know her name.
    Justin quit the game
    Shannon is playing an Ardy rouge
    Ben and his sister I believe went to c-west or quit entirely
    Eddy is lvl 80 now
    DocBates is playing some low level char's at the moment
    Tina and Mike quit - I have Tina's e-mail if you want it
    Diane is on her lvl 81 now most of the time
    Pat and Jojo went orc
    Sir Robin is playing a mage now - I can't remember his real name , sorry
    Sophera / Betray - haven't seen him on in a long time

I know I left a few out, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 08-05-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Add a member I forgot to list