Looking for A Sharer. Mage 74

This is a discussion on Looking for A Sharer. Mage 74 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok as the topic states im looking for a sharer. my mage is currently lvl 74 it is pure light.. ...
Page: 1

Ok as the topic states im looking for a sharer. my mage is currently lvl 74 it is pure light.. dont got 45 ice aoe yet. i am working full time as well as going to college full time. so i dont got time to play during the week and even alot of the time on the weekdays. go look my char up on kingofknight name is arsonist server is ronark. personal staff is +7. also have chaotic+7 as well. has plat premmy. dual imirs, well you get the damn picture. check that shit out on kok. anyways i got plat. so heres the dealio. i need to hit some lvls befor the expansion comes out. as far as scrolls go. im pretty broke. i think i got 1 stack of each set. ill try to get some more. coins on the account are going to be xfered to a diff account so i dont gotta worry about getting jacked or something. ill always have it stocked with just enough to pot up though. scrolls i promise to work on always having some. i need atleast 5-10% daily. believe me its not hard i have gotten 30% in a day doing ew&#39;s. my char is in the best english speaking clan on the server. we have the glowy arm band. we use vent. im lookin for someone that can goto wars. possibly csw on saturdays.. though i believe ill usually be able to make those so dont worry about that.. must goto jurad daily so we can have pot money and shit even scroll money if we get enough from it. you can pk if you would like but it seems useless seeing as im not 75 right now.. so no light armor or instant magic.. rofl but you could still do great if you choose to pk. the person must be extremely gg.. im talkin atleast a couple hundred posts on here and have great vouches.. also must have a cell phone for texting seeing as im hardly on my pc... and when i am i dont really wanna get dc&#39;d... so we could always text each other.. looking for someone that is basically bored and wants to be my xp/pk slave<3333 lmao. what you get out of it.. having fun on a great mage... and if you dont think thats good enough i guess i can kick down atleast 3gb for each level we gain together. you also must be from the us of course.. i dont feel like texting people from canada rofl.. no offense. well i guess thats basically it.. if you need some information on me. shoot me an email at [email protected] i dont care to log msn as i am too busy but i check my email daily on my iphone<3. ill obviously wanna ask you questions so once i find someone interested and gg. i will for sure hop on msn and chat to make shit easy or even text or call its what ever. let me know whats up.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

make it ice and ill help ya

* edit* of course thats after my computer can ACTUALLY run ko lol

tommyleonghk

well...too bad im already playing on someone&#39;s BP...if not...i would love to help you lvl your mage

someone help him pls...its a waste having platinum premium just for merchanting...

yea i know. i have wasted this whole month worth of platinum because i started classes up this semester and shit. so i need someone to help out. it can be short term or long term i dont really give a fuck. today has been stressful -.-

a846039

Someone play his account, I dunno him but he&#39;s pissed and I support pissed ppl

Up

Someone play his account, I dunno him but he&#39;s pissed and I support pissed ppl

Up[/b]
    w00t tyty. i honestly dont got much time right now for playin folks.. seriously though.. mage accounts are the hardest to buy.. and im offering to share my shit..... which is the next best thing... so post your msn here and ill add that shit. i honestly have hardly any time to play so you would be playing it all the time just about lmao. i got plat.. and its running out because i have done nothing but merch because thats all i had time to do.. so hurry the fuk up and lets git-r-done

ill come and save the day and play it! h34r:
    would love to play mage and xp/pk, all that know me know i adapt very fast to anything i play, im very good sin/warrior/priest, my experience with mage stops at 61(highest i lvled one) but give me like 1 hour on it and ill be super. :lol: and yeh i can text although i dont have unlimited so maybe not 30 text a day or anything lol. im very trusted on this website and anywhere else.
    US ip. just let meh know.

ill come and save the day and play it! h34r:
    would love to play mage and xp/pk, all that know me know i adapt very fast to anything i play, im very good sin/warrior/priest, my experience with mage stops at 61(highest i lvled one) but give me like 1 hour on it and ill be super. :lol: and yeh i can text although i dont have unlimited so maybe not 30 text a day or anything lol. im very trusted on this website and anywhere else.
    US ip. just let meh know.[/b]
    PM&#39;d

Up Up And Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Still looking Currently. mage is currently 34.46% to 75 right now. and still got plat as well.

i can

add me on msn [email protected]