Looking to share an Israeli account

This is a discussion on Looking to share an Israeli account within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So has i said i prefer playing an Israeli account for personal reassons . If anybody else is intersting in ...
Page: 1

Default Looking to share an Israeli account

So has i said i prefer playing an Israeli account for personal reassons .
    If anybody else is intersting in my help , i don't have any problem with that aswell .
    Well , i`m 21 years old , playing USKO since i was 13 or smth .. left few months ago because of army .
    Had high lvls and powerful items such +9`s +3`s at Ares server , had SS`s if the sharer wanna see .
    - Have no problem to xp you atleast 5 hours a day when i reach home from the army base .
    - GMT +2
    - Not asking for anything back , just wanted to have a thrustful owner as i am .
    - Items must be sealed , so you won`t blame me for scamming .
    - No need coins , scrolls on account , so if im telling you i loggin to xp , you better take them out aswell so again , you won`t blame me for scamming .
    - Had many sells before ( for USD ) can bring up some vouchers to show you i did .
    - Pk , ill pk with your char only when you online and accpeted it .

So , if any1 is intersted , pm me here , or just join my msn : [email protected]

*** Again *** Not asking for anything back , just hope you won`t use me and then change password without telling me , i just asking for a thrustable owner .

Hmm ur name on Ares is parapara?