Need USA Ip Sharer

This is a discussion on Need USA Ip Sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im looking for a sharer for my DCZ Warrior. Currently level 51. Has Rental Chitin and Iron Impact +7. I ...
Page: 1

Deadshot

Im looking for a sharer for my DCZ Warrior.

Currently level 51. Has Rental Chitin and Iron Impact +7. I will level it to 59 and trade Iron Impact for Raptor and eventully buy some chitin +8 and good uniques but that will come in time. Im in a good clan for pking as well so after we get leveled up we can pk alot. I need help leveling and then you can pk at 59. Char also has Platnium Preimum & Bahaumt AC Armor. Everything is sealed. Just post here if your interested

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1584/28116062km0.jpg

I am currently looking for a char to pk on. You are low level so it is easy to lvl up. Exp is not a problem for me in your case. Let me know if you are interested.

auditurbo4

Just to let you know, you cant where shells in CZ.

Deadshot

sorry i meant chitin +8

pur3bloody

i live in USA and need an account to play for a few days until i get mine back.. i played on cwest.. had a 69 rogue and 73 mage so yea, if you want to share i'm up for it for a few days