Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a sharer !~ 100% Trusty ^_^

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer !~ 100% Trusty ^_^ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Preferably some1 who speaks english , i can be on diffrent times since i go to college I quit Usko ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for a sharer !~ 100% Trusty ^_^

Preferably some1 who speaks english , i can be on diffrent times since i go to college

I quit Usko myself, so right now just looking to pk with some1 if thats fine. I can play any class and i can pk REALLY good , my best class is assassin/warrior ,i have played Usko for about 5 years now and i have played on , Ares, Oly, Beramus, Girakon ,C-West sharer and on my own acc on and off. I have no reason to mess people over just looking for an acc to play on when u arent, im very active and i use computer alot ,im not a scrub pk'r also so please have some decent items to pk/farm with preferrable +1's / +8's ( their not hard to get on the older servers ) ,

ill also be dedicated to help with your account by buying premium / potions / certificates / buffs / and maybe items if we become trusty's.

Banned Regular Member

so ur looking to share, not for a sharer :P

xD people always do that

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one is 100% trustworthy

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    xD people always do that
    as u do with every single acc that u get XD? , quitting after some days XDD gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz british fag.

lol :P k fine im 1% trusty

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    so ur looking to share, not for a sharer :P
    x_x looking for sharer i guess

Don't listen to this guy. We were sharing 2 accounts, my warrior and his rogue. All of a sudden one day I heard he sold his rogue and my warrior was naked... Not trustable! I have pm'ed him about it, texted him, and no reply! Don't listen to this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tecred View Post
    Don't listen to this guy. We were sharing 2 accounts, my warrior and his rogue. All of a sudden one day I heard he sold his rogue and my warrior was naked... Not trustable! I have pm'ed him about it, texted him, and no reply! Don't listen to this guy!
    .. I'm not talking to you because everyday you were stripping my rogue of the items i put on there myself, you had items go missing every other day and people were telling me how in clan chat you were talking about burning the personal dagger.

I logged in and the daggers were gone and just a helenid +8 - you got rid of the shard +8, i asked you the next day " Hey hows that shard +8 " , you said awesome man im ripping through people in bdw - you never knew i logged the account and saw the helenid and how the daggers were missing.

You started lieng - and u owed money / items to someone else you were sharing with, I asked your name around on olympia and people told me you quit after you were accused of scamming someone and people told me you couldn't be trusted.

I thought you were cool but instead you were slowly screwing me over, I have no intention on talking to you - ever.

You said the rogue was mine cause you were focusing on the priest. And the personal dagger was never burnt, there was no intention of it touching the anvil... And you didn't put everything on the rogue, I stripped my warrior down to help you gear him... Dumb idea. You didn't even give me a heads up. The shard 8 is the only thing sold and that was to help regear my warrior. You told me you didn't care about the rogue, so I was leveling it with a cleaver 9 and going to put another shard 8 on it in a few days and next thing I know the pass on the rogue was changed and my warrior was stripped... I put alot into the account and walked out with nothing? How is that fair? At least 15 gbs I put on it. And then you sell the rogue account too? So yea, share at your own risk guys!

You didn't put a penny on it, and my friends from SNE were telling me that you were asking for upgrading stuff in clan chat and talking about how you wanna try to take the dagger to +8.

Trust me or don't I have enough close friends in real life and in game who I am more then happy with.

-My last post in this thread, don't want another word with you joey.

You're on crack if you don't think I put a penny on it lol? And why would I risk the dagger to +8? That was a joke and you would be an idiot to think I would do that! So yea, mention the shard 8 i used to gear my warrior. Cheap gear on him even just to level. When I stripped him I gave you Avedon 7, HB 7, and Shell set 7... To help gear rogue? Not a penny? So yea don't let this guy on your account! If I really was a scammer don't you think I would've stolen off your priest instead? If you recall you gave me that info too? Nothing sealed... HA 7, Gabs 7... So yea...

Banned Senior Member

Maybe an idea to solve this over pm?

I can be your exper -> [email protected]

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by natinho View Post
    I can be your exper -> [email protected]
    OP is looking for an account, not for a sharer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast