Looking for a sharer

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as it says, but you gotta buy me gold so i can seal my stuff xD...
Page: 1

Redemption

as it says, but you gotta buy me gold so i can seal my stuff xD

StopDrop

lol?

Dont trust this guy , look here

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...15&hl=Musaa

Page 1 look what he said :

" i got lvl80 i can trade for some ingame i can go first if u want too but 6x shard is too low. "

If you have lvl 80 why you play on 71? also you want people to buy for you prem and then you will change password? good luck find " sharer " .

Redemption

\" i got lvl80 i can trade for some ingame i can go first if u want too but 6x shard is too low. \"

If you have lvl 80 why you play on 71? also you want people to buy for you prem and then you will change password? good luck find \" sharer \" .[/b]

wow you are good at looking up old crap... i sold my 80 for USD, to buy my xbox360 ^^

and plus now you are just walking around pointing fingers and accusing people without a shit worth of proof now stop making useless posts trying to get ur post count up. ffs spammers
    and how many posts have u seen with \"sharing my lvl80\" none because its stupid and too risky

there are people in this game with over 30 accounts ranging from 70-80. honestly im fucking tired of dumb shits like u spamming posts not even thinking twice

wow you are good at looking up old crap... i sold my 80 for USD, to buy my xbox360 ^^
    and plus now you are just walking around pointing fingers and accusing people without a shit worth of proof now stop making useless posts trying to get ur post count up. ffs spammers
    and how many posts have u seen with \"sharing my lvl80\" none because its stupid and too risky

there are people in this game with over 30 accounts ranging from 70-80. honestly im fucking tired of dumb shits like u spamming posts not even thinking twice[/b]
    I dont need to think , you just stupid if you think somebody believe you , " buy me prem to seal then i share with you " ofcorse... and you sold lvl 80 and now you gonne xp again from 71 to 80 , lets say ofcorse again.
    And if you think i do it for my count posts and you call me dumb , i dont have the currect word about you , but lets say 10x dumb.
    Anyway HF GL with the sharer rofl ... ill see your name in cheater section soon , but well , cya.
    Btw , learn prices before you bS.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1757451

P.S i wont comment you again , its not worth for me to get warn for shit like you , so bb.

Redemption

oh noes some guy with nothing better to do then spam a forum during his free time thinks less of me =[

P.S. im not replying here again, obviously one or both of us will get mute/warn eventually

Banned

there are people in this game with over 30 accounts ranging from 70-80. honestly im fucking tired of dumb shits like u spamming posts not even thinking twice[/b]
    First: You just contradicted yourself.
    Second: You sold your lvl 80 warrior in a matter of a day to buy your xbox360 and you found someone to trust you although you just joined?
    Third: Come up with a better lie next time and one day it will make you a better scammer.

First: You just contradicted yourself.
    Second: You sold your lvl 80 warrior in a matter of a day to buy your xbox360 and you found someone to trust you although you just joined?
    Third: Come up with a better lie next time and one day it will make you a better scammer.[/b]

Yeah Redemption you should listen to this guy he knows all about it :lol: haha

Redemption

all i see is bs and no proof, and i found a sharer. so peace

Redemption

" i got lvl80 i can trade for some ingame i can go first if u want too but 6x shard is too low. "

If you have lvl 80 why you play on 71? also you want people to buy for you prem and then you will change password? good luck find " sharer " .[/b]
    lawl means alot coming from a confirmed scammer, lets play the link game then :]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1771205

was that sharer so stupid to buy you gold? <_<