Looking for sharer...

This is a discussion on Looking for sharer... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm a little bored this summer, I work a lot but I'd like to play on a rogue in Manes ...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

I'm a little bored this summer, I work a lot but I'd like to play on a rogue in Manes this summer to PK/LVL.

I'm diehard rogue, #1 rogue in ardream for the longest time..
    I'll play a BP or warrior, but I can't guarantee I'll be used to the PK right away..

Please, be 70+.. Pking otherwise is useless...

If you want some trustability proof, contact me.. It's no problem. I've done 50+ usd trades on here, buying and trading..
    I've shared characters such as [name removed for safety of character] and [name removed for safety of character], really good characters..
    My normal name ingame was 'xAnarchistx' or 'Kaboom'...

Contact me, mainly via PM on this forum.. MSN is acceptable, [email protected]

Thanks.

cj = goodgun. and noob both at the same time

xanarchistx

Haha! Thanks BK. You have a character in akara or something right? Can I PK there? <3

i got one on c-west. i got scrolls but no coins to pk...cause no one will sell me any freaking gb&#39;s so gey. but if you rly wanna play on it..ill let you know the pw when i get some pot money.

GANGALEE

How much will you pay me to share my priest? Good luck finding a rogue to share!! GG trader.

xanarchistx

bump..

[To Ganga] Not paying, sorry. I&#39;ll almost definitely buy a lot of kc I don&#39;t mind sharing.

xanarchistx

XD

xanarchistx

býmp